Scott Harding - the most interesting man in college football

Remove this Banner Ad

Grantland is the best sports journalism you'll find on the net as well, so that's a great place to have such a beaming article about you. Harding is still very well liked by our players who played with him and they remain friends.

I knew I should've posted a dedicated thread instead of bumping his Club1870 profile.

If Nathan Steinberner qualifies for the PanPacs in 3m springboard synchrodiving I won't make the same mistake.

That actually was very interesting. I was dubious at first (as I am with all 28 year old 'college' players) but as a punter not such an issue.

Outside of the punting though....an ex pro athlete who is eight to ten years older than those he is playing against SHOULD do well.

That actually was very interesting. I was dubious at first (as I am with all 28 year old 'college' players) but as a punter not such an issue.

He's also their best slot receiver and punt returner.

He's also their best slot receiver and punt returner.
I just added that doesn't really impress me.

Though if he did hat the last paragraph said it would.

Catch a slant look Upfield and kick a drop goal!

I just added that doesn't really impress me.

Though if he did hat the last paragraph said it would.

Catch a slant look Upfield and kick a drop goal!

Yeah, it's got to be offset by being a complete novice to the game somewhat. See Hunt, Folau, et al.

That said look at Brandon Weeden. Talk about an artificially inflated draft stock based on literally being a man amongst boys.

Good on Scott Harding, but was the recruitment of him and cameron cloke when we should've been in full rebuild mode the moment we all finally realised choco had lost the plot?

Yeah, it's got to be offset by being a complete novice to the game somewhat. See Hunt, Folau, et al.

That said look at Brandon Weeden. Talk about an artificially inflated draft stock based on literally being a man amongst boys.
grrr weeden, dont get me started, in fact dont let him start ever again.... played the worst game ever, (well maybe not a bad as dalton v the browns) but geez that game weeden played against the cardinals was shocking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back