Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 5 - The stroll out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He’s not just a bumbling daggy dad ina hat we can all laugh at. He’s seriously dangerous

He’s probably seen boris’ ‘vaccine bounce’ and will go to election when our (sic) vaccine effort appears most successful.

Britain is at 70-80% right now, there’s testing centres and vaccination hubs everywhere, but there’s no queues to be seen, people twiddling their thumbs

And boris’ bounce has waned too

Last edited:
He’s probably seen boris’ ‘vaccine bounce’ and will go to election when our (sic) vaccine effort appears most successful.

Britain is at 70-80% right now, there’s testing centres and vaccination hubs everywhere, but there’s no queues to be seen, people twiddling their thumbs
NHS has done more to cover Boris and the Tories arse then what they would like to admit

And for a thanks the tories are going to gut the s**t out of the NHS

OK where is your $25 000 EV? One that will be allowed on the road in Australia? That Chinese MG is about as cheap as you'll get.

Ever ask why the take up is 0.7%

UK = Real CO2 emmision reduction. AUS = Charging your car with coal power = no more effective than using a high efficiency diesel.
UK and Europe , are so much more compact it makes it easier to build the Infrastructure. There are also real options with Rail.
Our distances mean that we would be constantly pushing the limits of the Range. A trip to Traralgon an back needs to have a 1 hour stop at the only charge station in town. A trip to Bairnsdale and Back you are probably looking at an hour in Bairnsdale and another in Traralgon on the way back.
Personally i wouldn't mind one for personal commuting to work,
Even one of these with 13kw would suit me, because i don't normally drive on roads with limits above 80 and i'm sure it would keep up with people in powerful cars who don't know how to put their foot down at the lights, the 90km range would be ample if i charged it each day, but i'd still want access to a real car, and the price is ( which would be around $15 000 ) is a bit high for such a vehicle.

Your logic as far as being a consumer is a bit out there.
Its like saying we should all buy the new IPhone so we don't get left behind. You don't get left behind, pay money and they will sell sh*t.
You are not less able to buy am IPhone now , because you didn't get on the bandwagon a decade ago.
No. If Australia's wireless infrastructure sucked so bad that most people never saw any point in switching from an analogue Nokia, and most phone manufacturers saw no point selling there smart phones here. So, if you did want a smartphone, then the only one you could get was a new iPhone, because they were the only ones with enough per unit markup to make it worth their while.

And the slow take up of smart phones, and their high cost was being used as a reason for not rushing to expand infrastructure. And why build now, the technology is just going to change in the future anyway.

It's a cycle.

Poor infrastructure, lack of incentives equals slow uptake. High subsidies for old tech equals slow uptake. Slow uptake means companies will not send their most competitive offerings here, they have high uptake high incentive markets to sell to. Limited, high cost choices suppresses demand, low demand leaves the government in a position where they can justify going slow in infrastructure.

And the whole time, we fall further behind.

It's literally sqomos job to break this cycle, but he will not. He will not be in power when the s**t hits the fan, so why would he care.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whether the ALP can get its s**t together or not, one day Morrison will be gone. It is small solace, though, because there are many Morrisons. He is an archetype as much as a Prime Minister. A climate criminal, a neoliberal funnel, a stooge to the oligarchy. For humanity to pull itself out of the avoidable climate misery that we still can – which we should do, I live here – almost everything Morrison stands for needs to be rejected, the things he says scorned, and his entire platform eviscerated for the irresponsible bullshit it is.

No. If Australia's wireless infrastructure sucked so bad that most people never saw any point in switching from an analogue Nokia, and most phone manufacturers saw no point selling there smart phones here. So, if you did want a smartphone, then the only one you could get was a new iPhone, because they were the only ones with enough per unit markup to make it worth their while.

And the slow take up of smart phones, and their high cost was being used as a reason for not rushing to expand infrastructure. And why build now, the technology is just going to change in the future anyway.

It's a cycle.

Poor infrastructure, lack of incentives equals slow uptake. High subsidies for old tech equals slow uptake. Slow uptake means companies will not send their most competitive offerings here, they have high uptake high incentive markets to sell to. Limited, high cost choices suppresses demand, low demand leaves the government in a position where they can justify going slow in infrastructure.

And the whole time, we fall further behind.

It's literally sqomos job to break this cycle, but he will not. He will not be in power when the sh*t hits the fan, so why would he care.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

Good I don't want him too. My opinion is that it would be stupid.

I don't agree with your opinion on smartphones. ( they cost as much as a decent laptop ffs, absolutely the high cost was and still is prohibative ).

New battery technology will render the current charge infrastructure obsolete.

You could acknowledge that rebuttal perhaps.

Or you could run away.

You chose as i said - running away
Oh right. I’m sowwy I disappointed you.

Do you want to wevisit the argument?

And then you ran away from the reply to where you asked when had you ever run away….

Brave brave sir brucey
Brave Sir Brucey ran away.
BruceFromBalnarring said:
Bravely ran away away.
("I didn't!")
When danger reared it's ugly head,
He bravely turned his tail and fled.
Yes, brave Sir Brucey turned about
("I didn't!")
And gallantly he chickened out.
****Bravely**** taking ("I never did!") to his feet,
He beat a very brave retreat.
("all lies!")
Bravest of the braaaave, Sir Brucey!
("I never!")

The only question I have is at what point does Morrison have to throw Gladys under the bus to save his political hide?

The NSW lockdown will be 4 months old in October and probably encompass all of the state by then.

If vaccinations slow and can't reach 70% by October, the NSW Govt will be pointing the finger at the Feds for screwing up the rollout.

OR, they reach 70%, open the economy and the other 30% start dropping like flies all through Christmas.

I reckon it'll be the Nats in NSW who bring it to a head. Barnaby in particular.

The only question I have is at what point does Morrison have to throw Gladys under the bus to save his political hide?

The NSW lockdown will be 4 months old in October and probably encompass all of the state by then.

If vaccinations slow and can't reach 70% by October, the NSW Govt will be pointing the finger at the Feds for screwing up the rollout.

OR, they reach 70%, open the economy and the other 30% start dropping like flies all through Christmas.

I reckon it'll be the Nats in NSW who bring it to a head. Barnaby in particular.
53096C70-C18D-4A63-9A33-23530C946AE2.jpeg

And then you ran away from the reply to where you asked when had you ever run away….

Brave brave sir brucey
Brave Sir Brucey ran away.

Bravely ran away away.

When danger reared it's ugly head,
He bravely turned his tail and fled.

Yes, brave Sir Brucey turned about

And gallantly he chickened out.

He beat a very brave retreat.

Bravest of the braaaave, Sir Brucey!
s**t that’s a helluva lot of work to sledge an individual online. You ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back