Analysis Scott Selwood Debate

Remove this Banner Ad

Third, yeah whats your point? He will get a consult and then if required surgery, odds on it will be at SJoG or Epworth.

Nah put him on the elective surgery list and send him out to Swan Districts, will be sweet as.

The ankle needs to be weighed up with the orthopedic surgeon. I wonder where he will it get done at St John of God in Subi with likes Western Orthopedic or Epworth in Vic with OSV.

I've had a knee op at SJoG and tib fib fracture surgery at Epworth. Both were unbelievable outfits with numerous professional sports peoples signed uniforms and thank you notes adorning the corridors as you enter the consulting rooms. I couldn't say one was better than the other.

Wow Cool! i took the kids for a drive past StJonOfGod once on me way to the emergency room to get me Gout pills. I drunk to many red cans that month and she blew up. Anyways you must have been lucky to go there.
I had to go to armadale and share a room of 4 blokes when i broke me toe. Shouldnt have been ridin me dirt bike with double pluggers tho. :thumbsu:

Last edited:

Wow Cool! i took the kids for a drive past StJonOfGod once on me way to the emergency room to get me Gout pills. I drunk to many red cans that month and she blew up. Anyways you must have been lucky to go there.
I had to go to armadale and share a room of 4 blokes when i broke me toe. Shouldnt have been ridin me dirt bike with double pluggers tho. :thumbsu:
You missed an H, but in reality you're probably missing a lot more than that.

He was an emergency in the PF and GF i.e. not best 22.
Crazy Vozzo says a lot of things.
I'll be listening to Voz over you.
Yeah and the team played so much better than they did in the QF when he was in it.
The PF wasn't a great performance from the Eagles. (not like the QF) And lets forget about the GF.

So your point is that they sent the wrong team out on the weekend? I agree.

I'll be listening to Voz.
You must be new here.
Yeah and the team played so much better than they did in the QF when he was in it.
The PF wasn't a great performance from the Eagles. (not like the QF) And lets forget about the GF.

So your point is that they sent the wrong team out on the weekend? I agree.

No I back Simmo and the match committee over anything you have to say.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll take Hurn's opinion over yours.

Bad analysis

Sure. Captain slags off vice captains ability to return to best football after chronic injury problems. When that becomes a thing then Hurn's public opinion on his team mates becomes informative.

You're new so I'll forgive your ignorance. I've defended Scooter's form given his injuries, but he's never been that good and his peak wasn't over any great stretch of time. Was a slow burn up to two very good years in 11/12.

He's been injured longer than he played his best football. His injuries carved a near three year slice through the prime of his career and there is some serious danger that if he requires more surgery that this becomes a four year thing.

Throw in his brother, Geelong and the midfielders improving in his absence and things get interesting.

s**t analysis indeed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can see your Mum dropped you on your head a few times. She should of tried another method earlier. Maybe taking a trip down some stairs at 10 weeks?

Ill ask her this morning if she dropped me, but she neva said if she did. She taking me in to gef me workers comp forms. We usually share a block of red cans tuesday arvos.

apparently Geelongs offer is significantly less than what WC offerred,
so I think Vozzo has sort of 'by default' matched the offer

just depends on what we think we can get more from - a compo pick or what geelong could possibly offer us (Not much seeing as they'll be spending all their goods on danger), hopefully we can just get the compo pick whatever that may be

Remove this Banner Ad

Back