List Mgmt. OFFICIAL: Scott Selwood moves to Geelong as free agent

Remove this Banner Ad

and no doubt would really want to perform in a team with his brother as Captain and (generally) the best player.
having brothers myself I reckon he would want to OUTPERFORM his brother :D

If he wants to come it'll be about playing with one brother and having Troy involved at the club too. No reason to think he wouldn't accept a lower contract to achieve that. If he's willing to come at a reasonable rate it seems a no brained to me.

If Motlop leaves, that will leave a pretty big hole too.
there is no if
I think the club recruited cockatoo in anticipation
they had a fair idea on sel, and pd and then loaded to get cockatoo

these moves are in the making
we just need to rip something of value out of Richmond, as their first round pick is not enough if he ends up there

there is no if

we just need to rip something of value out of Richmond, as their first round pick is not enough if he ends up there

Richmond types, don't tell me 'and Taylor Hunt'

I like the guy, but not in a trade

If Motlop leaves, that will leave a pretty big hole too.
Motlop's not going anywhere. People are reading too much into him holding out for more cash and fielding offers from rivals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Motlop's not going anywhere. People are reading too much into him holding out for more cash and fielding offers from rivals.
I have had a gut feel he is going all year, and nothing will change that until he puts pen to paper I'm afraid

the club have made him a fair offer and he wants between 200 to 300k more - geelong will not pay what he thinks he deserves

I have heard this from 2 other people also. I just hope it doesn't happen.

I have no brothers , but a cricket side of cousins , sport at Christmas used to be playing Basket Brawl... so yes I'd agree with you. But the first time someone whacks him , watch the wheels on the Scooter roll.
yeah I am not a violent person at all, but the only time I ever got involved in that on the footy field was when someone went at my younger brother

there is no if

What would that be ..their theme song.. nothing else appeals

Anyway wrong thread for the discussion

Here its all about the Scooter

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back