Official Match Thread Season 16 Round 9 - 'Roys FFC V. Southern Dragons @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Freakie

Cool cool cool
10k Posts Pantskyle Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2012 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2011 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Todd Banfield 2010 Player Sponsor
Oct 23, 2009
Fitzroy?
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
The Roys FC
NEVER IN DOUBT!

I'm a bit pooped after that one, having beaten the QUADRUPLE TAG!
  • Spending most of the game pushing and shoving each other, danz4 and 3KZ Is Football were evenly matched. - 20m from 11 to 31.
  • Neither having much reason to brag, 3KZ Is Football had the better of Illbethejudge. - 0m from 99 to 99.
  • While overall a quiet day for both players, Ljp86 gave 3KZ Is Football a bath. - 9m from 0 to 9.
  • While the match-up was a bit of a side-show, 3KZ Is Football and The Half Back were hard to separate - though 3KZ Is Football was slightly more effective. - 57m from 39 to 96.
Time to dust off the victory tune!

MAKE NO MISTAKE, THE ROYS ARE STILL A FARCE TO BE RECKONED WITH!

NEVER IN DOUBT!

I'm a bit pooped after that one, having beaten the QUADRUPLE TAG!
  • Spending most of the game pushing and shoving each other, danz4 and 3KZ Is Football were evenly matched. - 20m from 11 to 31.
  • Neither having much reason to brag, 3KZ Is Football had the better of Illbethejudge. - 0m from 99 to 99.
  • While overall a quiet day for both players, Ljp86 gave 3KZ Is Football a bath. - 9m from 0 to 9.
  • While the match-up was a bit of a side-show, 3KZ Is Football and The Half Back were hard to separate - though 3KZ Is Football was slightly more effective. - 57m from 39 to 96.
Time to dust off the victory tune!

MAKE NO MISTAKE, THE ROYS ARE STILL A FARCE TO BE RECKONED WITH!

Force?

Although we are a farce.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
No rainbows for you The Filth Wizard you get nothing. Ok have a spade :spades:

So you can dig your own grave.

Cram it with walnuts, ugly.

I'll have my revenge on you when your mob comes to our house.

And yeah, rousing win, Roys. Congratulations and thanks for an interesting and entertaining match thread. Not pants though and definitely not serial non poster icefreak.

Freakie

Cool cool cool
10k Posts Pantskyle Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2012 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2011 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Todd Banfield 2010 Player Sponsor
Oct 23, 2009
Fitzroy?
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
The Roys FC

And yeah, rousing win, Roys. Congratulations and thanks for an interesting and entertaining match thread. Not pants though and definitely not serial non poster icefreak.
Leave icefreak alone, he is family!

I was the best poster in this match thread.

Back