Official Match Thread Season 17 Grand Final: Dragons FFC vs. West Coast Wonders @ Boncers' Castle

Who will win?

• Total voters

Deddy

Sheezel Lover
Mar 4, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, Australian Boomers
No I was correct with 15.

s**t we have the majority in the vote and are just a better team than the dragons. Everything is looking up for the wonders.
Yay more people think we will win, game over.

Lol, people know we can't be stopped and will try and do anything to help you beat us, despite how little voting does.

Oh no. I just vomited in my mouth a little.
Was that when you realized that you are but a pale shadow of pantskyle ? I can empathize. This sort of personal insight can be traumatic.

I've worked out the meaning of his user name...

I'm a Superhero!

brownbottle.JPG

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Are you predicting that Meatloaf will be the half time entertainment at the GF, singing his classic "One out of Three ain't bad"?

I'm sure I've seen you use this joke before...

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
I've added this stanza:

The FilthWizard is a club legend,
he leads in most all stats,
He'll demolish those hapless Wonders
And turn their arses into flattened hats.

Have it sung by a choir that turns into a jazz orchestra and I think we have a winner :thumbsu:

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Did my rookie contract include a clause requiring original content? Bloody small print!

Your life contract requires you to never repeat a bad line.

Hey, I recognise that Brown Bottle superhero picture you put up. Is that from Viz?

Meh. At least the Demons bother to show up in threads. Wonders just rock up after the game and act like they won the game off their own boot.
What the hell does activity in a match thread have to do with on field performance?

Seriously, you posted these posts back to back. You arguing both sides of the debate?

Your life contract requires you to never repeat a bad line.

I don't actually recall ever having used it.

Hey, I recognise that Brown Bottle superhero picture you put up. Is that from Viz?
Indeed. Back in the day (BS - Before Simpsons) all of the great animated characters were in Viz. Without exception.

If I could have found a suitable image of Rude Kid when I signed up that would have been my user name / avatar.

Deddy

Sheezel Lover
Mar 4, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, Australian Boomers
The character that's in my avatar's name is what I'll have Sunday night.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
I don't actually recall ever having used it.

Indeed. Back in the day (BS - Before Simpsons) all of the great animated characters were in Viz. Without exception.

If I could have found a suitable image of Rude Kid when I signed up that would have been my user name / avatar.

And I guess a couple of Wonders had dibs on two fat slags.

I told you not to put deep heat in them!

One of my more unfortunate injuries this year was heavily related to deep heat, but we won't go there.

Speaking of injuries, my re-stubbed toe was feeling okay today, but the bloody dog (he's heavy) stood on it. In serious pain right now.

Back