Official Match Thread Season 17 - Preliminary Final: Mount Buller Demons V West Coast Wonders @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

May 8, 2011
loɔɐʇıou:
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Would've thought a quality poster like yourself Logger would be able to help turn things around for the Mount Buller folk, should have followed Deddy's lead and gotten out whilst you still can.
Would've thought a "quality" poster like yourself, Frothies, could earn a better spot than the back pocket by, you know, posting.

So I see cooney still hasn't been able to elaborate into a multiple sentence post since I've been gone, still as bland as ever. Some things never change I guess, just like the Demons falling flat on their faces in the finals.
Well well, look who's back.
I can do what I like, I'm still cool. You watch we will prove you wrong and win this match.

eaglesfan99

Cancelled
Oct 7, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
warriors
Would've thought a "quality" poster like yourself, Frothies, could earn a better spot than the back pocket by, you know, posting.
Here at the wonders we have so many quality posters we don't gift positions, unlike the demons.

Jul 26, 2005
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Middlesbrough, The Roys
Oh, phew. You almost had me a little worried.

lzs52o4.gif
You look like a man with a drinking problem.

May 8, 2011
loɔɐʇıou:
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Here at the wonders we have so many quality posters we don't gift positions, unlike the demons.
Well done for at least partially grasping my point. Frothies comes in with his pants around his cankles, his arse cheeks trailing away like a wedding dress' train behind him and swinging around verbal haymakers like he's da boss in his first posting appearance since he was named co-vice-deputy captain of the Warriors Mark I bid two and a half seasons ago.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm happy to even have a spot in the team, maybe if you were exposed to a winning culture like I have been at the Wonders you'd know team comes first, and that individual positions don't matter. I have 2 premiership medallions around my neck because of that.

And you just as bland as ever regurgitating the same crap about Cooney that everyone says.

Yet as bland as it was you and 2 other team mates still felt the need to reply.

I'm happy to even have a spot in the team, maybe if you were exposed to a winning culture like I have been at the Wonders you'd know team comes first, and that individual positions don't matter. I have 2 premiership medallions around my neck because of that.

Yet as bland as it was you and 2 other team mates still felt the need to reply.
Well, as I've said before the wonders are t giving us much. So we work with what you guys are giving us.

May 8, 2011
loɔɐʇıou:
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I'm happy to even have a spot in the team, maybe if you were exposed to a winning culture like I have been at the Wonders you'd know team comes first, and that individual positions don't matter.
You're so team-orientated you didn't bother to show up until 20-odd games into the season?

What a man to have backing you up, Wonders!

You're so team-orientated you didn't bother to show up until 20-odd games into the season?

What a man to have backing you up, Wonders!

I haven't been around due to real life concerns, obviously, but well done for trying to deflect the point.

I guess it's easier for some people to blame others instead of working on their own problems/banter.
It is like arguing with a brick wall when trying to banter with you guys.

Yep, Logger has been chasing glory at Full-back for years...

Back