Media Season 17 SFA Player Trading Cards

Remove this Banner Ad

The_Fresh_Print_of_the_SFA_logo.png

h58z.png
COLLECT THEM ALL!

TheFreshBanana and Bengwatkins present to you the Season 17 SFA Player Trading Cards!​

Sets include:​

• Hall of Fame set
  • Immortal set
  • S17 Captains set
  • S17 Controversial set
  • S17 Team set
  • S17 Medallist set (includes Alfie, Mobbs, EKA, TFLUA - Tiger and Deestroy!)
With more to be announced!​

The S17 Captains set, S17 Controversial set, the S17 Team set and the S17 Medallist set will be released when the season finishes. However watch this space for potential HoF cards and others!

Also, awesome work Bengwatkins :thumbsu:

The S17 Captains set, S17 Controversial set, the S17 Team set and the S17 Medallist set will be released when the season finishes. However watch this space for potential HoF cards and others!

Also, awesome work Bengwatkins :thumbsu:

Booooooooooooooo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For which bit?

Everything except the player names on the front. The resr doesn't appear very 'sporty' or 'trading card-like' in my humble opinion.

I thought these were going to move like the Dumbledore card I have. :(
;)

Everything except the player names on the front. The resr doesn't appear very 'sporty' or 'trading card-like' in my humble opinion.

I didn't want it to be too cartoony considering it was an immortal one, and wanted it to sort of grasp the whole prestige of it all.

The captain design looks a bit more like a trading card, and you'll probably like that one. If you overthrow Wise Guy Sam you still have a chance to feature!

;)

I didn't want it to be too cartoony considering it was an immortal one, and wanted it to sort of grasp the whole prestige of it all.

The captain design looks a bit more like a trading card, and you'll probably like that one. If you overthrow Wise Guy Sam you still have a chance to feature!

In any case, I look forward to trading with WGS because something tells me he hasn't quite grasped the concept yet.

In any case, I look forward to trading with WGS because I don't think he's quite grasped the concept yet.

I don't think a chip packet is going to cut it this time.

End of season? What a cop out.

As punishment to you guys, on the eve of our final game I'll promote the entire team to co captaincy (look at my avatar for an exact replica of my facial expression right now).

The idea is for the cards to have complete S17 stats on them, that's why they are being pushed out to the end of the season.

Suggestion: Premiership Cards - 16 cards representing each Premiership team for each season (they can be the really really rare ones and you yell to yourself "* yeah" when you get it).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back