Season 18 Trades, Transfers, and Signings

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh come on akkaps what about your own teams leadership change?!? You can link it to the podcast if you'd like.

Also, great idea.
No one cares TFW is captain or whatever.

I have changed up the format of the tables, divided into New admin, Retirements, Expansion bids, Transfers, and Leadership changes.

You still don't have Broken as retired.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** off ****. Everyone's sick of your stupid answers, so piss off back to the hole you crawled out from.
Lol I'm flattered that "everyone" discusses my stupid answers.

Warriors have made some very nice signings, both from in here and from the bay. As much as I hate their name, I wouldn't mind seeing that team get up.

Still means you can get the rest of the league to apply for the full forward position.

We received three more applications from Wacky, two this morning at 1.59 am and 2.01 am and another via courier pigeon at 10.00am damn he's eager.

:)

Not happy with your current list?
It's still Season 17 for us right now unlike some others.

Very happy with our current list however once off-season comes around, you'll see how great it'll become!

It's still Season 17 for us right now unlike some others.

Very happy with our current list however once off-season comes around, you'll see how great it'll become!

Wow would not have thought you guys could get any greater after reading your posts ;)

Look forward to seeing the even greater Wonders

Remove this Banner Ad

Back