Season 18 Trades, Transfers, and Signings

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel the Demons may surprise a few this off-season...

You'll sign more players than you'll lose for once? By the hammer of Thor!

I agree, the Wonders will get better. They seem to attract the feeble and the meek, with an incapacity to banter about qooty unless their teams's had sustained success. I await the season/s where you finally fall from grace on the qooty field and have no recent success on the field to boast about. The first sign of an exceptional poster is one who has the ability to annihilate his opponent without his side having achieved anything of worth. This is why Eth and okeydoke7 are at the top of the tree.....and yes they were 1 and 2 in my unfinished rankings with beez third.

The first sign of an exceptional poster is one who has the ability to annihilate his opponent without his side having achieved anything of worth. This is why Eth and okeydoke7 are at the top of the tree.....and yes they were 1 and 2 in my unfinished rankings with beez third.
Imagine a league where I had success on the QOOTY field with a team.

It would be unbearable ;)

Hi,
My name is SoGgy. I can't actually banter. Instead i put on my stupid hat, spout absolute rubbish from my filthy mouth and hope my teammates will be there to back it up, regardless of how outlandish and just plainly stupid it is.
I don't play for a winning club so don't have any material whatsoever that I can use to attack another side so stupid is the way to go when you have squat. Also, I can count to potato.

Hi,
My name is SoGgy. I can't actually banter. Instead i put on my stupid hat, spout absolute rubbish from my filthy mouth and hope my teammates will be there to back it up, regardless of how outlandish and just plainly stupid it is.
I don't play for a winning club so don't have any material whatsoever that I can use to attack another side so stupid is the way to go when you have squat. Also, I can count to potato.
Your own captain refers to him as the best match thread poster in the league.

Imagine a league where I had success on the QOOTY field with a team.

It would be unbearable ;)
I reckon I'd lose interest. It's actually more fulfilling finding ways to banter when your side's been average.....then again, once the Royals win their first flag I fear for the rest of the comp when they front up in a match thread. They'll exit as quick as they arrived.;)

Your own captain refers to him as the best match thread poster in the league.
I would have to politely disagree.
He was great, up until a certain point in this or last season. Then he went down a similar path to another ex-Royal

Hi,
You're either pre-easter drunk or forgotten to take your meds. I'll respond further when you're ok.

You're either pre-easter drunk or forgotten to take your meds. I'll respond further when you're ok.
Oh s**t... I forgot the part where you straight out deflect. Because you are unable to answer the ugly truth when it's brought to you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh s**t... I forgot the part where you straight out deflect. Because you are unable to answer the ugly truth when it's brought to you.
Yea na. Read the mid season survey again. It's time to move on mate, you're not the first nor will you be the last to be embarrassed by myself in a match thread. Maybe instead of showing anger and frustration, do the hard yards, take it on the chin and improve.

I agree, the Wonders will get better. They seem to attract the feeble and the meek, with an incapacity to banter about qooty unless their teams's had sustained success. I await the season/s where you finally fall from grace on the qooty field and have no recent success on the field to boast about. The first sign of an exceptional poster is one who has the ability to annihilate his opponent without his side having achieved anything of worth. This is why Eth and okeydoke7 are at the top of the tree.....and yes they were 1 and 2 in my unfinished rankings with beez third.

That wont happen any time soon. They even made the finals when I was there for a season. And I have the worst win/loss ratio off the top of my head.

Where am I?

Where was I? ;)

And I mean on the list, not just in general, in general I'm at Dan Murphy's.
I'll post the list sometime tonight. The explanations are irrelevant now, and besides I've lost motivation to complete it.

I'll post the list sometime tonight. The explanations are irrelevant now, and besides I've lost motivation to complete it.

It's a real shame actually that you lost your way with it because it was a benchmark thread, what you started, even if I get why it happened.

You can add StFly to the reirements list. Wether he makes a return or not is another story all depends on his situation at home.

Great thread though!

First Broken, now StFly. All of my favourite posters are retiring. :(

It's a real shame actually that you lost your way with it because it was a benchmark thread, what you started, even if I get why it happened.
I'm making a habit of starting threads I can't finish. :( I've bitten off more than I can chew with this one though. You know the reasons, but as I said, I then lost motivation to continue.

Anyhow, you're already aware of what position both yourself and your brother were situated.;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back