Season 18 Trades, Transfers, and Signings

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I thought I'd PMd Wise Guy about it like months ago. Not like the Royals weren't fantastic as they were but quite simply I'm a mercenary and have a habit of joining new teams.

It's really redundant though as the only thing that's more certain than me going inactive is a Brodie Grundy clanger.
Skip change your avatar. Seriously

Yeah I thought I'd PMd Wise Guy about it like months ago. Not like the Royals weren't fantastic as they were but quite simply I'm a mercenary and have a habit of joining new teams.

It's really redundant though as the only thing that's more certain than me going inactive is a Brodie Grundy clanger.
We only found out about this now, or when it appeared in the Warriors thread.. I will only confirm a move once I have seen confirmation by a captain or the player involved.

NEW SIGNING:

Alberton Swamprats sign Ant Bear
Source
hmm not really signed as this is still s17 and he hasn't posted in the signings thread, I figured I would let him look around and officially sign him after this season has ended.

hmm not really signed as this is still s17 and he hasn't posted in the signings thread, I figured I would let him look around and officially sign him after this season has ended.
'Off-season' signings are not required to sign up using the the signings thread. This was established at the beginning of this season, when one of the captain kept posts newbies before the squad submission deadline.

'Off-season' signings are not required to sign up using the the signings thread. This was established at the beginning of this season, when one of the captain kept posts newbies before the squad submission deadline.

It's not the off-season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But people are starting to sign for season 18. About a week after the Grand Final, this thread will probably be superseded by PMs and alike secretly signing rookies and announcing them at the start of next season
The captain of the Swamprats has already stated he is not legitimately signed since there is still a week of the season to go.

Maybe wait a week first.

The captain of the Swamprats has already stated he is not legitimately signed since there is still a week of the season to go.

Maybe wait a week first.
glad someone understood my post

I probably should have read your sig before misreading your post. 10/10 form Skip.

And exactly why I'm not much of a loss. Don't even know who's on my team.

It's the Bipolarbear effect.

Good luck on your new adventure Mr. Skippos.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back