Media Season 19 Exie League **UPDATE**

Feb 1, 2013
Victoria
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Swinburne
Are you sure you want to join? It's a DreamTeam draft league, but based around the SFA.
I'm going to say no for now. There's other areas of the SFA (media threads) I'd like to dominate before I destroy the exie league.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Wait, why MUST we have 14 players? Last game we only had to have 10-11... there's been no increase in salary cap and rookies are starting at 160000 with not enough to go around.

This isn't going to work akkaps.

Wait, why MUST we have 14 players? Last game we only had to have 10-11... there's been no increase in salary cap and rookies are starting at 160000 with not enough to go around.

This isn't going to work akkaps.
I hated the fact that one team could have 14 players, whilst another could have 10.

To combat this, starting prices are smaller. With each player given a discount of they have played less than twenty games (10 out of the 12 teams played less than 20 games).

Also, the more games you play next season, the lower your magic number will be. This results in lower prices overall

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
I hated the fact that one team could have 14 players, whilst another could have 10.

To combat this, starting prices are smaller. With each player given a discount of they have played less than twenty games (10 out of the 12 teams played less than 20 games).

Also, the more games you play next season, the lower your magic number will be. This results in lower prices overall

If one team wants ten and one team wants a full roster, who cares?

There just isn't enough low to mid priced players going around of any value.

And also, it's meaningless having 30% of your team on a bench. We don't have injuries or suspensions, we don't have ins and outs. I just think it's dumb to have 500-800k worth of players I'll never use sitting on a bench. I'm ok with one forced rotation, not four.

I also think that this change to the rules should have been highlighted because I would have made my first picks different. I'm kind of just bored with it now.

If one team wants ten and one team wants a full roster, who cares?

There just isn't enough low to mid priced players going around of any value.

And also, it's meaningless having 30% of your team on a bench. We don't have injuries or suspensions, we don't have ins and outs. I just think it's dumb to have 500-800k worth of players I'll never use sitting on a bench. I'm ok with one forced rotation, not four.

I also think that this change to the rules should have been highlighted because I would have made my first picks different. I'm kind of just bored with it now.
The rules are in the OP for a reason, I should have been read first up.

Though I can see your point, how would you like me to proceed? I can change it back if you want.

Though I can see your point, how would you like me to proceed? I can change it back if you want.
There are rules :eek:

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams

I guess people play the game for their own reasons. I know Danoz for example played pretty low last game and watched his bank grow however I like to just set a team and leave it. Personally I'd like the option of having a minimum of one sub and leave everyone to their choice in that regard.

I guess people play the game for their own reasons. I know Danoz for example played pretty low last game and watched his bank grow however I like to just set a team and leave it. Personally I'd like the option of having a minimum of one sub and leave everyone to their choice in that regard.
So I'll change it to betwee 11-14 players?

Yeh minimum of 10 0r 11, max of 13 0r 14

I'll let you drop UL, but you'll have to pick tigland up with your next pick.
No. Swap the two. Leo for Tigand. There's no rule saying it's not allowed. I'll quit if you don't.

Back