Season 20 - Match Thread Posting Schedule

Remove this Banner Ad

OK everybody, season 20 kicks off next week!

I will be creating the round 1 match threads, and I ask for volunteers for the remaining rounds.

In season 20, I ask that ALL OPs pay homage to the league's past in some way. One great idea, mentioned by Wise Guy Sam is that each round focuses on a season in the league's past. EG round 1 - OP focuses on season 1 and so on through the 16 rounds and 4 finals (with the grand final being "season 20" - history being created).

I won't demand a structure like this as I love the creativity that some people bring to the OPs of match threads. But I will ask that if you volunteer you make an effort to pay some sort of respect to the history of the competition, as this season has the potential to be a qootyfest where we can celebrate the league's history.

It's not that much more work, as you can use the same spiel in each of the OPs before doing a little bit of a match specific write-up, nothing too strenuous.

Round 1 - Okeydoke7
Round 2 - fumbler
Round 3 - Citroin
Round 4 - fitzroybulldog
Round 5 - Wacky Tiger
Round 6 - RU_
Round 7 - tigland
Round 8 - beez
Round 9 - Spookism
Round 10 - Brahj
Round 11 -
Round 12 - Smartys Power
Round 13 - This is Anfield
Round 14 - The Half Back
Round 15 - PVF
Round 16 - HaroLad

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope, not moving, I like stage 1 too much...
You seem to be trying to come up with a way to avoid moving through the stages and coming to acceptance that the Season 16 Rookies were the best ever. This sounds like bargaining. You are in stage 3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back