Season 20 - Match Thread Posting Schedule

Remove this Banner Ad

You seem to be trying to come up with a way to avoid moving through the stages and coming to acceptance that the Season 16 Rookies were the best ever. This sounds like bargaining. You are in stage 3.

Nope, I'll have none of it, stage one is comfy and I like it here, I will never move.

Nope, I'll have none of it, stage one is comfy and I like it here, I will never move.
Damn! This doesn't seem like depression. But don't worry, it will come. And I'll be waiting.

I'll do one if needed, just slot me in wherever.

Can't believe it that we don't play each team twice.

Pfft - I don't like playing some teams once.

We played a few teams twice in the same month or so last season and there is never as much energy or interest.

22 rounds is a really long time especially for the s**t clubs. People tend to disappear.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can I do a finals thread? The one for S18 preferably.
Possibly…We usually revisit the finals threads on the eve of finals. We try to give them to those that created the best in-season OPs.

Want to do an audition round?

Plenty to choose from for yourself and others:

Round 1 - okeydoke7
Round 2 - fumbler
Round 3 - Citroin
Round 4 - fitzroybulldog
Round 5 -
Round 6 - RU_
Round 7 -
Round 8 -
Round 9 -
Round 10 -
Round 11 -
Round 12 -
Round 13 - This is Anfield
Round 14 - The Half Back
Round 15 - PVF
Round 16 - HaroLad

Possibly…We usually revisit the finals threads on the eve of finals. We try to give them to those that created the best in-season OPs.

Want to do an audition round?

Plenty to choose from for yourself and others:

Round 1 - okeydoke7
Round 2 - fumbler
Round 3 - Citroin
Round 4 - fitzroybulldog
Round 5 -
Round 6 - RU_
Round 7 -
Round 8 -
Round 9 -
Round 10 -
Round 11 -
Round 12 -
Round 13 - This is Anfield
Round 14 - The Half Back
Round 15 - PVF
Round 16 - HaroLad

funny-gifs-caught-chewing-gum_zpsqnsocax6.gif

Audition? Bitch, you trippin'.

I love reading match thread OPs. Bit of random info, generally a bit of humour in there somewhere, team logos, put together and they look fantastic. Given how many people bother with their contributions across the league, it's not that hard is it?

* I'm a whiny bitch.

PS. I'll do Round 8 okeydoke7

I love reading match thread OPs. Bit of random info, generally a bit of humour in there somewhere, team logos, put together and they look fantastic. Given how many people bother with their contributions across the league, it's not that hard is it?

**** I'm a whiny bitch.

PS. I'll do Round 8 okeydoke7

You smell like a hobo.

I tried but honestly after three it's so bloody boring.

Then you shouldn't have put your hand up. Your fault.

No, it's okey's fault.

And thankyou very much clarkia but a lot of people like the way I do the no nonsense style, also me posting only a few lines goes back to the Deestroy days when they posted the threads and told everyone teams in by such and such.......... okey wanted nostalgia he got it.

You only wanted to niggle but i'd rather cuddle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back