Official Match Thread Season 20 Round 6 - Fighting Furies v Mount Buller Demons at Punt Road (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

There's plenty of psyching out we need to do. I was just looking at our record against the Furies because I had hoped it was relatively decent; we've defeated them in 13 of our last 18 games.

I'm disappointed with that. Only 13 out of 18? It's really not good enough on our part. Against a side like that.

Gonna have to lift our game Dees.

The Demons are on the road to perdition, it'll be 13 out of 19 on Sunday night.

The apprentice will take over the master soon. And then there is Bosley.
You can take over now if you want. I'm too lazy to do anything. Which is kind of ironic considering I always dismantle my opponent. :confused:

Bosley can continue being Bosley.

You can take over now if you want. I'm too lazy to do anything. Which is kind of ironic considering I always dismantle my opponent. :confused:

Bosley can continue being Bosley.
Ditto.

I know right? But it's okay, it's all good. That 72% winning record of ours may be horrendously low, and we're not entirely proud of that. But we're ready and willing to redeem ourselves and send that figure skyrocketing.

Provided, of course, Dick's rotten tuna outbreak doesn't render the Snow Dome unusable.

Hello cooney. Let's go do some drugs to make the Furies funny.
Hey RC, yeah let's do it I'm always up for that or let's spike the Furies water supply so they can't think straight, pass out and then we win the game :p

Hey RC, yeah let's do it I'm always up for that or let's spike the Furies water supply so they can't think straight, pass out and then we win the game :p
We go to the Royal to do that.
And still win.

images
FOR
images
You go all Floydian on us, and their cheerleader turns up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excellent, up against one of my former darlings.

Still a rabble Dees? Or have we finally stopped crying salty salty tears from mean Tarks' comments?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441150261.555318.jpg

WOOHOOO Bring on this game! Why can't we have a Friday night fixture this round? We deserve it with the rampant form we are in.

The Furies will be the Carlton equivalent, lambs to our Friday night slaughter!!!

Excellent, up against one of my former darlings.

Still a rabble Dees? Or have we finally stopped crying salty salty tears from mean Tarks' comments?
Tears? Man, you'd think Juggs still played for us. Or EBIAC...

Or Tarks...

WOOHOOO Bring on this game! Why can't we have a Friday night fixture this round? We deserve it with the rampant form we are in.

The Furies will be the Carlton equivalent, lambs to our Friday night slaughter!!!

And you'll be Norf.

Question marks have been raised over the Ferris's alledged day off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back