Official Match Thread Season 20 Round 6 - Gold City Royals v East Side Hawks at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

3KZ is Football and myself will have to lower the eyes this week. We have been kicking too many from the midfield

We need to get Juggs that bag of ten

Very kind of you. I have noticed some players have been bombing from anywhere they like but haven't really said anything. Even when I look like I'm in a contest that's ok, just back me to take the grab over whatever puny fool is hanging off me.

We could have been separated at birth. I was born in Melbourne in the early 80s.

Mid-Eighties, South Australia.

It's still nine months between pregnancies, twins or not hey?

Mid-Eighties, South Australia.

It's still nine months between pregnancies, twins or not hey?

Just products of the same stuff that was in the water around those years. Asbestos and leaded petrol fumes in the air.

pinkie_pie_sad_by_thechouken-d58n3hi.png

I'm here too. Why does Marlowe always get all the attention in this team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I usually associate the word Royal with old school hick pubs. Me and me mate Thommo are goin to da Royal for a beam and coke noice, don wan that ice takin up space in me drink so i get more beam.

East Side Hawks, where our throne is coloured yellow and brown not that pansy gold rubbish.

Psssst just quietly your team colours are actually green and pansy gold and any club associated furniture is coloured to represent....

Maybe you've spent to much time down the Royal.

It looks like a 6 year old girl just threw up all over my screen.

It's the mirror pool. Pinkie got all worried she was missing out on too much fun so created some copies and those copies created more copies and hilarity did ensue.

tumblr_mfvrn02qvJ1re5k83o1_500.gif

tumblr_m6dg6vW71b1r1b6b6o1_400.gif

Psssst just quietly your team colours are actually green and pansy gold and any club associated furniture is coloured to represent....

The brown he saw may be bbq sauce stains. We're not very good at tidying up.

I think (hope) what Juggs is trying to say is that this weekend will be child's play

I think what he's trying to say is that he's nuttier than squirrel s**t and one day he's going to kill you all while you sleep.

I think what he's trying to say is that he's nuttier than squirrel s**t and one day he's going to kill you all while you sleep.

I'm just happy. Yeah maybe a little nuts too. Being in the SFA for 8 seasons will do that to you.

tumblr_n2wfblwcKy1tstmk8o1_400.gif

The brown he saw may be bbq sauce stains. We're not very good at tidying up.

Only logical that he would go after the big scalp

Remove this Banner Ad

Back