Official Match Thread Season 20 Round 6 - Sin City Swamprats v Las Vegas Bears @ Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

MoOPy is both a Swamprat and a Bear.
This thread...

Yes, the ending will be same on Sunday...

upyours.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swamprats,

I don't like you and you don't like me so let's just do what we got to do this week and then go our separate ways again.
I look at your team list and see no one of any worth, in my previous role of overlord of Vegas it was my job to recruit players from other sides, I looked at your list and cried and died a little inside. You hear me? You are a bunch of hacks that really should not have survived infancy. Obviously a balls up in Alberton.

We took your MoOP and added a pinch of Vegas (also cocaine) and he is now lost forever.

Are we on the same page here? You guys were the afterbirth that was unfortunately not tossed out but raised to be what you are today.

Do you understand what I am telling you right now?

DO YOU?
I've noticed no one not even your teammates liked your post which suggests that this chest beating essay you wrote is simply a facade for your pathetic sfa ability. Id love to share some pm's I had last season between moop and I , I hardly think he's been converted and I'm pretty sure I know where his heart lies. You go back and enjoy your inferiority complex you have with us

I've noticed no one not even your teammates liked your post which suggests that this chest beating essay you wrote is simply a facade for your pathetic sfa ability. Id love to share some pm's I had last season between moop and I , I hardly think he's been converted and I'm pretty sure I know where his heart lies. You go back and enjoy your inferiority complex you have with us

Essay?
Nerve?
MoOP?
Facade?
Love?

No offence but I can't have a complex about I side I don't give a second thought about.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back