Corio:
East Geelong: Skroba - Assistant with VFL?? Coys,closter
Geelong West:
Inverleigh: Huybens/Bell Park - Peel/VFL - Hickleton/Newtown
North Geelong:
Thomson: Gardiner/retired - Jacko and Stephen Macloed/$$$$
Werribee: Toby Bray, Anthony Kitchen, Hall
Winchelsea: Andrew Challis

Anyone want to confirm or deny these, maybe add to it. Some i dont know where they are suppose to be going just heard rumours they were leaving.

spoke to tobi bray yesterday, keen to stay put.

if we lose Jayden Symes to VFL, it will hurt but we will be very proud of him. good down to earth kid.

spoke to tobi bray yesterday, keen to stay put.

if we lose Jayden Symes to VFL, it will hurt but we will be very proud of him. good down to earth kid.

I think toby maybe telling u little porkies. Add lovell and rosenzweig maybe rockbank. But werribee have picked up about 7 hoppers players.
Brequet from nth heading back to ocean grove.

I think toby maybe telling u little porkies. Add lovell and rosenzweig maybe rockbank. But werribee have picked up about 7 hoppers players.
Brequet from nth heading back to ocean grove.

I think you may find bizza is correct about bray. Unless u have some inside info bain?

I wouldn't worry about the older guys at Werribee, it's the young ones like Ellis, todaro, quarrier and smith these sorts that are the future and need to be taken care of $$$.

Werribee are going down the wrong path if they loose anymore of these kids.

lovell and boofa (and Tietze) played with Clonan at werribee, and are still close mates. the recruitment of clonan to werribee will see them stay, mark my words.

the majority of the hoppers recruits are under 25 years old.

as for bray, straight from the horses mouth, toby says he is too old to start at another club all over again.

lovell and boofa (and Tietze) played with Clonan at werribee, and are still close mates. the recruitment of clonan to werribee will see them stay, mark my words.

as for bray, straight from the horses mouth, toby says he is too old to start at another club all over again.

I will say it again i think werribee r doing the wrong thing with all the hoppers recruits. Paying all the hoppers under 25's why not look after werribees under 25's. I hope they all leave and go to places like wydamvale. Hoppers where s**t last year anyway.
Have they change there name to hoppers centrals yet.
Yes bray is staying it come straight from the horses mouth. BMTB.

Player Movements - All rumoured

Anakie: Kaine Hayes/Inverleigh - Daniel Berg/Corio
Bannockburn: Lincoln Peters/kicked out
Bell Post Hill: Jayden Symes/VFL
Belmont:
Corio:
East Geelong: Skroba - Assistant with VFL?? Coys,closter
Geelong West:
Inverleigh: Huybens/Bell Park - Peel/VFL - Hickleton/Newtown
North Geelong:
Thomson: Gardiner/retired - Jacko and Stephen Macloed/$$$$
Werribee: Toby Bray, Anthony Kitchen, Hall
Winchelsea: Andrew Challis

Anyone want to confirm or deny these, maybe add to it. Some i dont know where they are suppose to be going just heard rumours they were leaving.

Is Kitchen going to Rokewood?

Is Kitchen going to Rokewood?
heard that gardiner is going to pre-season again at thomson and that jackson mcleods brother brent could be coming back to thomson next year,thought he might of gone gfl if he is back in geelong,but only rumors

heard that gardiner is going to pre-season again at thomson and that jackson mcleods brother brent could be coming back to thomson next year,thought he might of gone gfl if he is back in geelong,but only rumors
have heard the same thing about brent being back, his dad must have organised a fairly sizable contract for him!

Would any body take bray any way, having watched centrals a few times last season, runs 1 way and his the first to get into his team when things arn't going well, should stand a side and let younger guys have a crack

I think you may find bizza is correct about bray. Unless u have some inside info bain?

I wouldn't worry about the older guys at Werribee, it's the young ones like Ellis, todaro, quarrier and smith these sorts that are the future and need to be taken care of $$$.

Werribee are going down the wrong path if they loose anymore of these kids.

Hate to tell you but im hearing alot of players under 25 are on there way out. including the 4 you have named. Surely after the way the team went out last year you dont need to add more experience. It would be a bad look for the club who had dominate years in the 18's a few years ago to have none of them left.
Do all teams now have a coach for the season?

And all reserve players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would any body take bray any way, having watched centrals a few times last season, runs 1 way and his the first to get into his team when things arn't going well, should stand a side and let younger guys have a crack
Yeah I agree bray is probably past he's time. The games i watched he did seem to bag hes team mates a fair bit. Should probably do a swap with hoppers, seems they need some players.

Hate to tell you but im hearing alot of players under 25 are on there way out. including the 4 you have named. Surely after the way the team went out last year you dont need to add more experience. It would be a bad look for the club who had dominate years in the 18's a few years ago to have none of them left.
Do all teams now have a coach for the season?

Please name the under 25's that are on their way out. Quarrier, Tadoro & Smith have signed and are going no where. Not sure about Ellis. Need to check your info buddy. and b4 you ask, this info is from 1 of the above mentioned players.

It's been reported that Ling and Mooney have been offered 130k between them by East Geelong with 70k of that being security systems for Ling's pubs and clubs and 20k cash Mooney to get 40k.

It's been reported that Ling and Mooney have been offered 130k between them by East Geelong with 70k of that being security systems for Ling's pubs and clubs and 20k cash Mooney to get 40k.

reported by who?

lings pubs and clubs already have security systems, not to mention the fact that he is not the sole owner anyway, so paying off his business partners aint getting him to East.

Hahaha..Randy Guy looking for responses...stirring the pot..hahaha no one would believe that one surely.

doggy ryan coaching nth geelong, ricky otoole rumoured to get the job at east with scrobba getting an assistant job in vfl.would that just leave blue west ,winch and inverleigh without coaches. any news on appointments at these 3 clubs????

Well they need to get some results for all the loot they have spent over the past 4 years. Underachievers for a while now, with their leader leaving for the VFL. Don't be surprised if he pop's up for a few cameo runs with a rival GDFL team in spite of Rick!

Well they need to get some results for all the loot they have spent over the past 4 years. Underachievers for a while now, with their leader leaving for the VFL. Don't be surprised if he pop's up for a few cameo runs with a rival GDFL team in spite of Rick!

Have heard around 10 players have signed at glen orden from werribee, all under the age of 25 and truth to this?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back