Season 2013 Bendigo FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any names for the 3 players? I would be shocked if they were able to get 3 top 10 players or even close to that. The top 4-5 sides have all resigned the majority of their players from what I hear.

Any names for the 3 players? I would be shocked if they were able to get 3 top 10 players or even close to that. The top 4-5 sides have all resigned the majority of their players from what I hear.

Well the money that is being offered is to good to refuse, they are looking for a scenery change. Don't be so sure they've signed either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fair enough. Good on them for having a crack. Had heard they were struggling to attract players despite having good money available. The player I heard they had a decent run at was a Macedon player but heard he wasn't interested.

Did hear Woodend lost a few too but certainly none of them were near top 10 players.

Interesting to see that all of a sudden Echuca are the hot topic in this thread. Some interesting comments a out Gisborne joining a metro comp, they wanted to head to the Ballarat comp only 5 years ago and your admin and club presidents kicked up a song and dance and denied the move. All of a sudden a club that is more poorly run than kyneton wants to join your comp and it's seen as a good thing?

Echuca have a lot of work to do in gaining the faith of local talent and the businesses of the township again after more recent success to United and Moama. If this move is to go ahead or even for the Murray bombers to turn the corner they need a coach with market pull and an influx of 6 top line players to get anywhere in any comp. 1 good year finishing 3rd in 10 years doesn't stack up memorable anywhere!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What?? The Ballarat League made a formal approach to Gisborne to join their league. The members voted on it and it was easily opposed.

saw Nathan M. play a few senior games over past couple of seasons, carlos
goes OK -- big boy can play forward, bit of ruck time
Pretty reasonable kick 4 goal Saw him kick 2-3 snags one day out at Eaglehawk I think
(Maybe Tannery Lane)

Has always had lots of potential has Nathan and as he gets a bit older hopefully he has improved his attitude a bit. Played some senior footy with square which is a good effort considering their dominance of Bendigo footy in recent years. Who is be playing for up there

any practice matches lined up for any sides yet?

what does everyone think of Kyneton's recruiting? seems there is a couple of new players almost every week joining them? could they be a chance for finals after so long down the bottom?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think it might be a bit hard getting Redpath back when he is still on the Bulldogs list. As for the recruiting very exciting times ahead for the tiges. With more names to be announced soon.
With over 20 recruits and more to come, how many home grown Kyneton boys do you think will line up for that senior side in round 1 ?

Can anyone name the confirmed ins and out for teams so far. Big turn over at some clubs. Have strath lost any from last season?

Can anyone give me info on how Nathan Manuel goes, played at Golden Square & moved to Mildura.
Been at square last 4years played about a dozen senior games in a strong era, key position, chop out in the ruck, plays better when angry, integral member of this years two,s side which won flag playing chf / ff ,top bloke to have around club .

With over 20 recruits and more to come, how many home grown Kyneton boys do you think will line up for that senior side in round 1 ?

That was the issue in not getting on the ground last year wasnt it? Locals didnt want to be there so I think they have done exactly what they had to in getting some quality and for Kyneton's sake hopefully being competitive and bringing back some enthusiasm so locals want to play there.

That was the issue in not getting on the ground last year wasnt it? Locals didnt want to be there so I think they have done exactly what they had to in getting some quality and for Kyneton's sake hopefully being competitive and bringing back some enthusiasm so locals want to play there.

2 days away, from Kynetons biggest name recruit yet, being released. Massive news at Tigerland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back