Season 2013 EFL - Let's Go!

Remove this Banner Ad

Big recruit for Vermont. B&F from Box Hill Hawks. Wow!
Tom Schneider on some serious coin buy all reports very good player.
What's happening in the other divisions any big recruits worth mentioning? Have heard Steve Pimm heading back to Mitcham and Scoresbys Marc Williams heading to Boronia.

Antics at Rowville filtering through to the Rowville Junior Club in a power struggle over managing the team. An entire junior premiership team linked to the senior club has come across to Knox and want to play on their terms, we don't want them! Since when is a team bigger than a club???

Majority of the above transfers to Knox refused. Common sense prevails, thank-you EFL. The players involved that attempted to hold their club to ransom should be disciplined.

Antics at Rowville filtering through to the Rowville Junior Club in a power struggle over managing the team. An entire junior premiership team linked to the senior club has come across to Knox and want to play on their terms, we don't want them! Since when is a team bigger than a club???

Whatz the story with this. Anyone got a link to the article??

Knox juniors just bought a 2013 Premiership in the U15A's, the entire Rowville team that was previously denied a transfer has had the decision reversed. What a joke!!! EFL forum has more info on it, including an artice in the Knox Weekly. I might move my boys from Knox to Rowville, is that how it works???

Knox juniors just bought a 2013 Premiership in the U15A's, the entire Rowville team that was previously denied a transfer has had the decision reversed. What a joke!!! EFL forum has more info on it, including an artice in the Knox Weekly. I might move my boys from Knox to Rowville, is that how it works???

what were the reasons behind this??

Epping Football Club

Invites applications for the following positions for season 2014

- Senior Coach (playing or non-playing)
- Reserves Coach
- Under 19's Coach
- Juniors - All age groups
- Football Manager
- Trainers

All applications should be forwarded to
Email: eppingfc@yahoo.com.au
or