NFL SEASON 2014 DIVISION ONE

Remove this Banner Ad

snakebite

Senior List
Jun 25, 2007
preston
AFL Club
North Melbourne
about time we joined this year.lets get into it.a new start with the bergs.so many new faces and the kids maturing.sorry to see some of the great champions of the club going. looking forward to this year. so come on all lets get into 2014.

about time we joined this year.lets get into it.a new start with the bergs.so many new faces and the kids maturing.sorry to see some of the great champions of the club going. looking forward to this year. so come on all lets get into 2014.

Thats unlike you not tipping Mont for the flag!

Have picked up quite a few ONTHEPROWL. Wouldn't be surprised if they sneak in
You may not be surprised but the rest of Australia would be!

Making the top 5 in D1 is defined by the strength of your bottom 5-6 and Lowers will still be ordinary.
Picking up a few will help them win a few more games maybe but all that will do is put them out of the relegation zone where they have been for the last two seasons til R18 a little earlier.

They would have to pick up half a side of D1 footballers to make the top 5.

You may not be surprised but the rest of Australia would be!

Making the top 5 in D1 is defined by the strength of your bottom 5-6 and Lowers will still be ordinary.
Picking up a few will help them win a few more games maybe but all that will do is put them out of the relegation zone where they have been for the last two seasons til R18 a little earlier.

They would have to pick up half a side of D1 footballers to make the top 5.
Your mob need to pick up a soul! I won't make any outlandish predictions. But there is an expectation to be in the mix for that 5th spot. I think we 'll be better than Eltham, Whittlesea, Borough with the ability to take a scalp or two off Macleod and Heidelberg. Who knows, our neighbors might be generous like a couple of years ago and miss easy shots from 10 metres out to sneak us in:). I don't think its a stretch to win 9-10.

Mont (apparently lost a close one to Vermont on the weekend)
Northcote (Have recruited well and have players back from injury)
Bundoora (Lost a few including one player to a career in television)
Eltham (only because we need five)
Heidelberg (Too many resources to disappear completely)

Your mob need to pick up a soul! I won't make any outlandish predictions. But there is an expectation to be in the mix for that 5th spot. I think we 'll be better than Eltham, Whittlesea, Borough with the ability to take a scalp or two off Macleod and Heidelberg. Who knows, our neighbors might be generous like a couple of years ago and miss easy shots from 10 metres out to sneak us in:). I don't think its a stretch to win 9-10.

Bryan Vance if his body is right will be a nice pick up for Lower

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched h'berg play st Kevin's on last weekend and h'berg were totally out classed early. Far younger side then I'm used to seeing and way off where they usually are and should be in my opinion. I'm hoping they had a few out because they'll struggle for top 5 with that side

My Top 5

Bundoora
Northcote Park
West Preston
Macleod
Montmorency

I think the gap from the usual suspects at the top end has closed considerably now and this should a really competitive year from all teams

Is it a big coincidence that most of the players in the combined squad play for the coach and asst coaches sides????
Brock Mc from Northcote, definitely better players in the league not picked. Good player but shouldn't be in combined side.

Top 5:
- Bundoora
- Northcote Park
- Montmorency
- Macleod
- West Preston/Greensborough

Relegation:
Heidelberg or Eltham
Might be a good year for Eltham, Heidelberg is the only side they haven't beaten since they regained Div 1 status

Is it a big coincidence that most of the players in the combined squad play for the coach and asst coaches sides????
Brock Mc from Northcote, definitely better players in the league not picked. Good player but shouldn't be in combined side.

Agree totally.brock does not do enough and heaps better smalls in the comp

If it wasn't for his hair you would never notice him

Bundoora
Northcote Park
Montmorency
Macleod
Heidelberg

Relegated - Too close to call out of Eltham, Greensborough and West Preston

League Best and Fairest - Ricky Dyson/Hal Hunter
Most Goals - Cameron Cloke
Best Recruit - Anthony Hogan

Headline we will see: Neagle destroys Borough on Good Friday
Headline we wont see: Premiership drought over!

Hal hunter hasn't played a practice match or trained for six weeks

Can anyone from northcote add some light on the reason why

Will be a massive loss if he doesn't play

Bundoora
Northcote Park
Montmorency
Macleod
Heidelberg

Relegated - Too close to call out of Eltham, Greensborough and West Preston

League Best and Fairest - Ricky Dyson/Hal Hunter
Most Goals - Cameron Cloke
Best Recruit - Anthony Hogan

Headline we will see: Neagle destroys Borough on Good Friday
Headline we wont see: Premiership drought over!
l hi

Remove this Banner Ad

Back