NFL SEASON 2014 DIVISION ONE

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it a big coincidence that most of the players in the combined squad play for the coach and asst coaches sides????
Brock Mc from Northcote, definitely better players in the league not picked. Good player but shouldn't be in combined side.

Dont worry about Brock, the question you should be asking is how the * did Nipper Marshall make it?

Is it a big coincidence that most of the players in the combined squad play for the coach and asst coaches sides????
Brock Mc from Northcote, definitely better players in the league not picked. Good player but shouldn't be in combined side.
Helped set the tone in the first quarter. Also, the side was full of bigger bodies and he (along with Rogers, Donaldson and White) was an important factor in contributing to the NFL side running out the second half better than the EDFL.

And the new season is about to start.

Northcote Park vs West Preston The Cougars look strong on paper
Lower Plenty vs Eltham Toss of the coin and it comes down ....
Greensborough vs Montmorency The Maggies are alwasy up and about early
Heidelberg vs Macleod A big chance for the Kangas to get a top scalp early on
Bundoora vs Whittlesea Tough one for the Eagles return to the top grade

Ladder Prediction

Bundoora
Northcote Park
Montmorency
Macleod
West Preston

Lower Plenty
Heidelberg
Greensborough
Eltham
Whittlesea

Grand Final - Bundoora V Northcote Park

Round 1 tips
Northcote Park vs West Preston
Lower Plenty vs Eltham
Greensborough vs Montmorency
Heidelberg vs Macleod
Bundoora vs Whittlesea

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heidelberg were shithouse today wont come close to winning a flag! Macleod even worse both teams butchered the ball turned it over and wont be top 5.Horrendous skills by both teams in first half.
You're 100% on the money there mate and you"re a great judge of footy Heidelberg were shithouse in all three games today and need to improve if they want play in they're 11th final series in a row. Its dickheads like u that they need to listen to improve as a club

You're 100% on the money there mate and you"re a great judge of footy Heidelberg were shithouse in all three games today and need to improve if they want play in they're 11th final series in a row. Its dickheads like u that they need to listen to improve as a club
Jesus bit harsh I would have thought on bergers. Mac coach come out and said they expect to win every game this year, players very happy about themselves before the game and supporters even worst. First round is always scrappy. Heidelberg were attacked all day and resisted.berg 2s looking like there up to mount the defence of the premiership.

Heidelberg were shithouse today wont come close to winning a flag! Macleod even worse both teams butchered the ball turned it over and wont be top 5.Horrendous skills by both teams in first half.
??
Round 1, hot day, new players in respective sides and in racing parlance both will be better for the run.
Scrappy, yes, but far better value for money than paying over the odds to attend the AFL.
Pow early contender for mark of the year and Lynch showed good form after an injury plagued 2013. The experience of Gaylard, Brunelli, Cosgriff et al the difference in the end.
Already a draw and a premiership contender humbled by a less fancied opponent.
Bring on Round 2 !

??
Round 1, hot day, new players in respective sides and in racing parlance both will be better for the run.
Scrappy, yes, but far better value for money than paying over the odds to attend the AFL.
Pow early contender for mark of the year and Lynch showed good form after an injury plagued 2013. The experience of Gaylard, Brunelli, Cosgriff et al the difference in the end.
Already a draw and a premiership contender humbled by a less fancied opponent.
Bring on Round 2 !
Couldn't agree more about the local footy. A few beers, a hamburger and local footy, it's great to have it back!
I love watching AFL but it is becoming an expensive hassle. If over seven bucks isn't way over the odds for mid strength beer, I'm way out of touch and parking give us a spell.

Couldn't agree more about the local footy. A few beers, a hamburger and local footy, it's great to have it back!
I love watching AFL but it is becoming an expensive hassle. If over seven bucks isn't way over the odds for mid strength beer, I'm way out of touch and parking give us a spell.

Agreed. I pay my membership and try to go to every game in Melbourne, watch the occasional game on TV. Love the pure nature of local footy and the standard has improved ten fold over the years so always great to watch.

Luke Jackson reported for head high bump against Greensborough, knocked back the auto 2 weeks , after watching on video should get 4 , very careless act and dangerous, specially with the spinal injuries of late. On video 26min to go in the second half.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back