Oppo Camp Season 2014 General AFL Chat Part II *** Sydney Posters Only ***

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are making a huge case for it on 360 :p

I agree with them

Next case should be to get robbo to let people answer his question before he talks over them

Surprising, I suppose he would have been sought as a ruckman though, our forward line was pretty decent back then.

I guess Roos might have wanted a mobile replacement for Goodes in the ruck given he was well and truly blacklisted from ever playing there again by then but 2005 was the year in which Koschitzke had a 5 or so week run in which he looked like the next Wayne Carey at CHF. Everyone thought he was the next big thing as a forward that year so it makes that offer even more interesting.

I guess Roos might have wanted a mobile replacement for Goodes in the ruck given he was well and truly blacklisted from ever playing there again by then but 2005 was the year in which Koschitzke had a 5 or so week run in which he looked like the next Wayne Carey at CHF. Everyone thought he was the next big thing as a forward that year so it makes that offer even more interesting.

Was this the end of 2005 that we chased him? Or for the 05 season?

Coming off a flag which was largely on the back of a great forward set up with ROK, MOL, Hall, Davis and Schneider (am I forgetting someone? Williams?) seems a bit odd to shake it up, but I guess that's what we did in 2012!

Was this the end of 2005 that we chased him? Or for the 05 season?

Coming off a flag which was largely on the back of a great forward set up with ROK, MOL, Hall, Davis and Schneider (am I forgetting someone? Williams?) seems a bit odd to shake it up, but I guess that's what we did in 2012!

Buchanan.

End of 05.

Would of been to replace Jason Ball as Ruck/Resting Forward. I guess him rejecting our offer had a large part in why we ended up chasing after Spider Everitt late in the trade period of that year as well and ended up trading for him after 06.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't like that he got rubbed out but I am glad he only got two weeks they at least have eased up a bit not gone harder than last year.

He could of pirouetted out of the way apparently, thats just bs, he didnt even bump, he won the ball, im sorry lynch got hurt but id love to see our mids do what viney did every time

It wasn't even a bump.

2 weeks for bracing

May as well of run through him

Look how solid viney is if he bumped lynch he would of knocked him out

Protect the head yep, but dont change the game completely, how do you educate players not to go compete? Not all andrew bomford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back