Oppo Camp Season 2014 General AFL Chat Part II *** Sydney Posters Only ***

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to know we beat the second best side by 100+ points. With cats low percentage beating the Dawks will leave us as good as two games clear

Putting us approximately 17th in the power rankings.

And then it got interesting again:eek:

Giants almost got there. Cats too experienced.
GWS lack someone who just takes games by the scruff of the neck and goes "I'm going to win this". We have the likes of Franklin, Kennedy and Parker who seems like one who will do that. Geelong have Motlop and Jonhson, Hawks have Hodge and Mitchell. I don't see anyone on GWS' list who is that player. Whether they need to trade one or that player hasn't developed enough is yet to be seen

7,000 turned up for the GWS/Cats game tonight.

That's pretty pathetic and I think the lowest this season, whats the night like up there?

s**t weather or is it those ******* acadamies at it again?

7,000 turned up for the GWS/Cats game tonight.

That's pretty pathetic and I think the lowest this season, whats the night like up there?

s**t weather or is it those ******* acadamies at it again?

It is specifically because heeney should now be the first selection in next years NBA draft

Otherwise 50,000 would of gone

It is specifically because heeney should now be the first selection in next years NBA draft

Otherwise 50,000 would of gone

Yeah had a feeling that was the case, once again the AFL protecting its love child the Swans.

What a farce

It really is. Like snakes & ladders at the moment. One wrong roll of the dice and bam, a tumbling you go.

When we win, we will go 2 games clear and be virtually guaranteed top 2 and the Hawks would have to beat both Freo and Geelong to make top 4, massive game for them. Freo/Cats/Hawks/Port will have to spend some petrol tickets battling for top 4 in the next month.
Seems like the more McChins and co whinge the more things fall into place for us...so please Eddie fire up and get some more mouth froth happening, give us another rant, get all your media mates to write sh!t about the Swans.
From now on whenever the pea brains of BF rant about COLA, the academy, the soft draw I will just point to the scoreboard or the ladder or the upcoming draft and LMFAO.

Maybe the Freo flogs who keep bringing up last year's prelim will finally stfu now. They count their chickens faster than anyone else on this site.

It's nice to know we'll be top 2 regardless of what happens against Hawthorn but it'd be huge if we win. Almost guaranteed top 2.

GWS lack someone who just takes games by the scruff of the neck and goes "I'm going to win this". We have the likes of Franklin, Kennedy and Parker who seems like one who will do that. Geelong have Motlop and Jonhson, Hawks have Hodge and Mitchell. I don't see anyone on GWS' list who is that player. Whether they need to trade one or that player hasn't developed enough is yet to be seen
They have plenty. Shiel, Cameron, Boyd and Treloar are all capable of doing that in the not too distant future. And don't forget Mumford did exactly that in round 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back