Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Mava Fan Cooler
Mummy late withdrawal with "general soreness" & Lamb the sub
There we go!
Just like clockwork.
Mummy already, Rd 4, having to miss for general soreness.
He plays, they win today.
Exactly why we couldn't match that offer.
Mummy will struggle to finish off the year purely because he goes so hard & his knees are shot.

Both are miles ahead of us and are Freo to

Its round 4

Hawks look the best by a bit, but they play each other next week

I bet you 10 more internet dollars at we finish above freo punts, they are a pavlich retirement away from being average again

Hawks
Cats
Ess
WCE
Freo
North
Pies
all these teams will finish in front of us in my opinion

Hawks and cats look top 4 yeah

But the rest of them?

Wce are being exposed big time, freo missing a few, north are rubbish which we will show tomorrow, pies nah and essendon will collapse

In all seriousness time will tell

But i think we are better than most of that list

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wce draw is pretty good but north are not rubbish will do us tomorrow , pies smashed us

How can you honestly think north will beat us, not saying they cant win but surely we are favourites with most, and as a swans fan you would lean out way? Have a little bit of faith

How can you honestly think north will beat us, not saying they cant win but surely we are favourites with most, and as a swans fan you would lean out way? Have a little bit of faith
Better form that's why , don't get to excited and think things have changed just because we smashed a injury riddled crows

Better form that's why , don't get to excited and think things have changed just because we smashed a injury riddled crows

But north beat the dogs and port at home who they have the wood over and im forgetting essendon killed them?

Ok but based on your statement if we beat north we must be back in town?

But north beat the dogs and port at home who they have the wood over and im forgetting essendon killed them?

Ok but based on your statement if we beat north we must be back in town?
Port are a very good side and north ran over them ( fittest team are port )and don't under estimate the Bulldogs ( very good contested team ), if we win I would say we are improving but we wont , 10 bucks

Port are a very good side and north ran over them , if we win I would say we are improving but we wont , 10 bucks

We have a lot of bets:p

But why not we will win the next 3 be 4-2 and you will be rating us again

Hawks and cats look top 4 yeah

But the rest of them?

Wce are being exposed big time, freo missing a few, north are rubbish which we will show tomorrow, pies nah and essendon will collapse

In all seriousness time will tell

But i think we are better than most of that list
Isnt this what Hawks , Cats , Freo did to us last year ?

Port are a very good side and north ran over them ( fittest team are port )and don't under estimate the Bulldogs ( very good contested team ), if we win I would say we are improving but we wont , 10 bucks
I'm taking your $10 bet up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back