Season 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

The ar$e end of the ladder for many, many years.

Nth have no leg to stand on in regards to not clearing McDonald & Prior. Both contracts had a pay date for 2013 season, both players weren't paid by the date, "contract" for 2014 season ceases to exist or is open to renegotiation...both players have chosen to move on.
Answer me this, McDonald & Prior sign a contract to play the 2013 season, if they don't rock up to play a single game does the club still pay them ? No.
If the club doesn't pay them after they fulfilled their obligations (train & play) are they required to go around again in 2014 ? No.

Move them on Nth Albury and put this matter to bed, stop embarrassing the good people involved in your club.
You've seen the contracts, have you?

The ar$e end of the ladder for many, many years.

Nth have no leg to stand on in regards to not clearing McDonald & Prior. Both contracts had a pay date for 2013 season, both players weren't paid by the date, "contract" for 2014 season ceases to exist or is open to renegotiation...both players have chosen to move on.
Answer me this, McDonald & Prior sign a contract to play the 2013 season, if they don't rock up to play a single game does the club still pay them ? No.
If the club doesn't pay them after they fulfilled their obligations (train & play) are they required to go around again in 2014 ? No.

Move them on Nth Albury and put this matter to bed, stop embarrassing the good people involved in your club.

Well said! North are not in a position to try and play hard ball surely. The other question is why would North even want these guys hanging around after forcing them to stay even though they clearly don't want to be there. As you said a fresh start.

Also like someone mentioned in an earlier post, I am amazed they keep putting all their faith and the future of their club on this so called "white knight"..... That seemed to get them in a fair amount of this trouble in the first place by over paying and offering contracts they clearly could not afford, yet the person who does all the spruiking and TV and paper interviews since seems to be a sponsor who is not even on the board. Bizarre stuff, I can't remember the last time Col Joss spoke about Albury in the paper, same for the trips at Yarra and I couldn't even tell you who Lavys major sponsor is - point is, shut up and just get the job done like these other good behind the scenes people!!

Well said! North are not in a position to try and play hard ball surely. The other question is why would North even want these guys hanging around after forcing them to stay even though they clearly don't want to be there. As you said a fresh start.

Also like someone mentioned in an earlier post, I am amazed they keep putting all their faith and the future of their club on this so called "white knight"..... That seemed to get them in a fair amount of this trouble in the first place by over paying and offering contracts they clearly could not afford, yet the person who does all the spruiking and TV and paper interviews since seems to be a sponsor who is not even on the board. Bizarre stuff, I can't remember the last time Col Joss spoke about Albury in the paper, same for the trips at Yarra and I couldn't even tell you who Lavys major sponsor is - point is, shut up and just get the job done like these other good behind the scenes people!!
Well said. I may be wrong but I don't think the new committee will put up with it. Am I the only one who can see what is happening here? Very smart on he's behalf mind you.
People need to realize the extent of the mess that the new committee has had to walk into and im sure everyone on it is busting there backsides to get things right there.

Does anyone know if the "white knight" actually put in the money he said he would at the AGM? I think he said he would sort it out within 2 weeks.

Does anyone know if the "white knight" actually put in the money he said he would at the AGM? I think he said he would sort it out within 2 weeks.

Not many players have been paid yet. Apparently it is an Interest Free Loan.
Just Hurry up and clear the players who want to leave and don't hurt yourselfs and more.
Simply, future players will not want to play for a club with this much drama

Not many players have been paid yet. Apparently it is an Interest Free Loan.
Just Hurry up and clear the players who want to leave and don't hurt yourselfs and more.
Simply, future players will not want to play for a club with this much drama
Well said wizards

Great to see so many clubs support the effort to raise funds for Ryan Butler last night at the Kinross. Plenty of raiders players and officials there as well as a number from Lavington, Albury and some clubs from other leagues. Also saw the Myrtleford FC donated items for the auction. Fantastic night, hopefully plenty of cash raised to help Ryan as he battles cancer.

Well done to Nic Conway and Rexy Hunt for getting the whole show organized and to anyone who helped out, donated or just came along and had a few beers and a laugh.

Maskymow training with Collingwood, Very interesting the boy can play, surely a lot of baggage aswell.
Any other news around the traps?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hearing a whisper that North Albury have cut ties with Allan Endresz, after he didn't come up with the goods financially?

North now looking for a Plan B

It is amazing how much absolute rubbish gets posted here re: Wangaratta and reserve player payments. Head 16 you should know better than to buy into that rubbish.
Have also heard Wang haven't paid up. Heard this first hand from a player. Also believe there are players from premiership years that are still without their money. Poor.

Raiders didn't look to good last night against mitta, hope they have a few to come in or it may be another long season for them

Been a bit quiet on here for a bit. So I'll try to start some discussion on issues other than clearances, player payments etc.

2014 PREDICTIONS
Top 5 -
Yarra, Lavington, Albury, Wodonga, Rovers
Morris Medal - Luke Wells - Albury
Strang Medal - Fevola 83 - Yarra
Season Highlight - A round of upsets, the bottom 5 teams beat the top 5 teams
Season Lowlight - Rep Footy controversies
Headlines you might see
1 - Aker Sacked
2 - Record crowd at O&M Grand Final
3 - Yarra Nailed - travelling players get 2 flat tyres and are late to game

Top 5 - Albury Lavington Yarra Magpies Rovers
Morris Medal - Brayden O'Hara Albury
Strang Medal
- Adam Prior 80 Lavington (if he plays) otherwise O'Hailpin
Season Highlight - Lavington win the flag
Season Lowlight - Albury v Yarra Grand final AGAIN
Headlines you might see
1. North Albury win 1 game
2. Talk of a players association getting together
3. B.Hollands retires

Top five- Yarrawonga, Albury, Lavington, rovers, wodonga.

Morris Meda.

l- Luke Garland Lav
Strang Medal Brendan Fevola 107
Season Highlight, pigeons and panthers play a draw in second semi final
Season Lowlight, Tiger star falls to season ending injury

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Been a bit quiet on here for a bit. So I'll try to start some discussion on issues other than clearances, player payments etc.

2014 PREDICTIONS
Top 5 -
Yarra, Lavington, Albury, Wodonga, Rovers
Morris Medal - Luke Wells - Albury
Strang Medal - Fevola 83 - Yarra
Season Highlight - A round of upsets, the bottom 5 teams beat the top 5 teams
Season Lowlight - Rep Footy controversies
Headlines you might see
1 - Aker Sacked
2 - Record crowd at O&M Grand Final
3 - Yarra Nailed - travelling players get 2 flat tyres and are late to game
Top 5 - Yarawonga, Albury, Lavington, Rovers, Wodonga
Morris Medal- Braydon Ohara (alb)
Doug Strang- Brendan Fevolas (89)
Season highlight- Panthers break the drought and win there way into the big dance
Season Lowlight- Bottom teams blown away by competition heavyweights.
Season headlines
- Dan Leslie wins game of he's own back!
- Hoppers spring an upset!
- O and M roar again
- Yarra backline a concern heading into big one.

Top 5 - Yarawonga, Albury, Lavington, Rovers, Wodonga
Morris Medal- Braydon Ohara (alb)
Doug Strang- Brendan Fevolas (89)
Season highlight- Panthers break the drought and win there way into the big dance
Season Lowlight- Bottom teams blown away by competition heavyweights.
Season headlines
- Dan Leslie wins game of he's own back!
- Hoppers spring an upset!
- O and M roar again
- Yarra backline a concern heading into big one.

Top 5- albury yarra lavi wodonga rovers
Morris-o hara
Strang-ohalpin
Highlight-warne bowls in mulwala nets to local lads
Lowlight-warne takes out fevs eye whilst shooting sportingbet commercial.
Headline-Thurgoona Hoppers are Go Go Go

Lavy 9.9.63 def benalla 9.4.58 in a tough hit out for both sides today, probably hard to gauge as both sides had most of their guns out, flagg kicked three

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back