Autopsy Season 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Staying away from my team who won, lost, amazed, disappointed, failed and succeeded all at once!

• Who were the biggest winners (Hawthorn of course) and losers (Fremantle: Lyon misses out again)? -
  • Who amazed (Langford: finals series, Richmond: Rds 15-23) and disappointed (Sanderson: Adelaide list good enough for top 4)?
  • What was the biggest single fail of the year (Melbourne, once again regrettably)?
  • What was the biggest single win of the year (Priddis: Brownlow both a surprise at the time and understandable in hindsight )?

• Winners - Hawthorn, back to back an amazing achievement, Losers Collingwood. Injury aside late, 11th? Nobody saw that coming.
  • Will Langford's rise, Jordan Lewis' consistent season amazed me (I was wrong!). Essendon's board inability to end the saga disappointed. Let it go!!
  • Richmond's final was pumped up more than the Swans this week and got crushed in 8 minutes of football. Was cringe worthy, even with how incredibly good Port are, it was a shocker.
  • Our biggest win was obviously the GF, but humping Freo in Round 3 was amazing. GWS beating Sydney early in the season was unbelievable.

Mate, you said the same before the GF last year, then vanished.
Stop embarrassing yourself.

Interesting, my post history disagrees with you. Don't let the facts get in the way of a good troll though.:thumbsu:

Interesting, my post history disagrees with you. Don't let the facts get in the way of a good troll though.:thumbsu:

LOL
95% of the Freo supporters I encountered that day and on BigFooty were class individuals, but I clearly remember you talking up the Dockers and saying you couldn't wait for us in the GF because you'd smash us. But don't let the delete key get in the way of a good troll though

Taking you apart "full strength" by 58pts at the G wasn't a humping?

By full strength, you don't mean with Fyfe, Barlow and Dawson all missing and with Walters and Ibbotson getting injured?

Actually, I preferred Freo's victory at Subiaco in round 21.

LOL
95% of the Freo supporters I encountered that day and on BigFooty were class individuals, but I clearly remember you talking up the Dockers and saying you couldn't wait for us in the GF because you'd smash us. But don't let the delete key get in the way of a good troll though

You're a liar, buddy. Never said Dockers would "smash" the Hawks. But don't let the lack of evidence in support of your accusation stop you bearing false witness.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A fully fit Geelong would have won the flag last year. Hypotheticals are fun!

Jesus ******* Christ x 2!

What the hell is wrong with some people? If you needed any more proof that Hawthorn have been CLEARLY the best side for three years, you'd think a 63 point demolition of a fully fit and rested Sydney would do it. But apparently not...

Neither Fremantle nor Geelong, nor even Sydney have been close to Hawthorn all things being equal. That will change next year, but only a ******* lunatic could try and deny Hawthorn haven't been the best side since 2011. When, yes, Geelong would have beaten them in a GF...

Sheez...

Hawks weren't full strength in round 3 either. Missing Lake and Hodge. Kyle Cheney played on Pav.

They feasted on Freo regardless.

Jesus ******* Christ...
Forget it mate.

Great win by the Hawks.

Poster you are talking to is an idiot.

Rumour has it that if Carey was still with us, we would have given you a right royal touch up.

But he wasn't, so there it is.

Had a Carlton supporting mate say he wish his family had been Hawthorn supporters.

Poor dumb bastard.

Hawks weren't full strength in round 3 either. Missing Lake and Hodge. Kyle Cheney played on Pav.

Thanks mate. The margin really did shock me especially after your first two wins. 58pts was massive against your lot, especially when it was the GF rematch. Was expecting a goal either way, not a blow out. Especially with Kyle Cheney on Pav!

Interesting but not the point. Poster referenced Hawks beating a fully strength Freo side. Clearly not correct.

Highlight - has to be yesterday, watching one of the great teams of the modern game put together the perfect performance on the game's biggest stage. After all the adversity they've encountered this season, it is a truly remarkable premiership. Kudos to the hawks

Lowlight - ess's continuing refusal to take their medicine in the doping saga. Has dragged the game through the mud for far too long and left their own players hanging in a world of uncertainty, up to the point that one of their best is leaving because of it

They're coming - port. Add Ryder to the 2014 mix. Say no more

Surprise packet of the season - none. Wouldn't say any team particularly exceeded expectations

Disappointment of 2014 - richmond. Started 3-10 despite what appeared a relatively kind draw, disgraceful for a finalist from the year before. Their finish to the season only emphasised how disappointing they were over the 1st 13 weeks. Bulldogs a close 2nd, after a promising end to 2013 they lost ground in 2014

Don't be fooled - eagles finished just outside the 8 after being in the mix late in the year. but they went 0-9 against the top 8. They are still a long way off the pace

Karma bus - buddy and Tippett. Both screwed their original clubs, not just by leaving but in the manner they did so shrouded by deceit and untruths about where they were heading. Great for football to see them both on the losing side yesterday

Thanks mate. The margin really did shock me especially after your first two wins. 58pts was massive against your lot, especially when it was the GF rematch. Was expecting a goal either way, not a blow out. Especially with Kyle Cheney on Pav!
Hawthorn took apart each of the regular season top four during the year.

Anyone who thinks any other side comes near them is deluded. And whinging about injuries is pathetic. Hawthorn had a tonne of A graders missing mid year, not to mention a crook coach and still won games.

All excuses by any other club is rendered null and void.

Forget it mate.

Great win by the Hawks.

Poster you are talking to is an idiot.

Rumour has it that if Carey was still with us, we would have given you a right royal touch up.

But he wasn't, so there it is.

Had a Carlton supporting mate say he wish his family had been Hawthorn supporters.

Poor dumb bastard.

You like personal insults don't you? Relates to you inability to post a cogent argument or does it simply make you feel like a tough guy behind your keyboard? Pathetic.

Interesting but not the point. Poster referenced Hawks beating a fully strength Freo side. Clearly not correct.

Actually, my orginal point was we humped Freo in Round 3, which we did. Sorry the memory is a bit dusty on the 2nd post about who played in Round 3 and who didn't, but I know we smashed you and was surprised. I'm blaming the grog for the 2nd post, but the first was correct, so apology accepted.

No, poster said originally that Hawthorn thumped Freo in round three. You brought in the excuses.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back