Season 2015 - General Footy Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I see Sam Mitchell got away with another knee on the weekend. He's a gun but he's also a little sniper. One thing that I'm confused about is that Hawthorn are always allowed to come in and shepherd the man on the mark, but I noticed one of our boys try it the other week and the umpire told him to get out of there. How come Hawks players can do it ad nauseum but the first time one of our blokes tries it the umps prevent him from using the same tactic?

Oh and the best kick is Bennell.

I see Sam Mitchell got away with another knee on the weekend. He's a gun but he's also a little sniper. One thing that I'm confused about is that Hawthorn are always allowed to come in and shepherd the man on the mark, but I noticed one of our boys try it the other week and the umpire told him to get out of there. How come Hawks players can do it ad nauseum but the first time one of our blokes tries it the umps prevent him from using the same tactic?

Oh and the best kick is Bennell.
Next time May wants to deliver a fair bump, he needs to stop, think about it and then either elbow, knee, eye gouge, punch or chicken wing to receive a lesser sentence.
Best kick and every thing else Ablett.

Man City visited Metricon this evening , Vincent Kompany with the great man.
CJyH_ayUYAA4_mP.jpg:large

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Touk finally gets his Rising star nod.
Touk and fav Cripps stats are pretty identical..

If Touk could continue to hit the scoreboard.. Game on.
Touks smashing him in kicks 130 to Cripps 92
But Cripps has him with handballs 190 to touks 137
Touk has 2 more goals.. And tackles are pretty even

Paying 41dollars why not part with a 20dollar bill

Last edited:
I'm getting on the Touk Miller train now, future BnF winner for us! Love the bloke. If we lose a highly touted individual in our midfield, I can see Touk stepping up and taking their spot. Our 2014 draft boys have been immense in what they have shown, Garlett was doing well before he was struck down 2MP has shown glimpses of his talent and Touk has been amazing, big tick to the recruiting team this season. Saad as a rookie pick too seems inspired! More of the same this year please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back