Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2008
Mermaid Beach
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
GWS, Celtics, 76ers
I'm getting on the Touk Miller train now, future BnF winner for us! Love the bloke. If we lose a highly touted individual in our midfield, I can see Touk stepping up and taking their spot. Our 2014 draft boys have been immense in what they have shown, Garlett was doing well before he was struck down 2MP has shown glimpses of his talent and Touk has been amazing, big tick to the recruiting team this season. Saad as a rookie pick too seems inspired! More of the same this year please.

Does it make a chugga chugga, chugga chugga, Touk Touk sound :cool:

Sunraysia

Club Legend
Mar 16, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Gold Coast
Just whacked 30 on
Touk for rising star
Franklin for coleman and
Hawthorn for the premiership..

Paying $518

Pays back over 15k if your keen

Cmon Touk!!
You'll lose - Kennedy from West Coast will romp in the Coleman - and don't be surprised West Coast spoil the Hawthorn party.
But Touk will win !!!!

Jan 27, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
You'll lose - Kennedy from West Coast will romp in the Coleman - and don't be surprised West Coast spoil the Hawthorn party.
But Touk will win !!!!

Franklin has a easier run home.. And with Tippett out.. Expect him to play closer to home

As for west coast.. Without shooter mcgovan they'll struggle for a few games and I think they'll tire by seasons end

winning

All Australian
Nov 5, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Interesting article on the GCS website on the woes of the NEAFL in regards to developing the listed players who play in the reserves.

The problem with the present system is that drafted players may never develop to their full potential which seriously impacts on the success of the senior side.

The present model has been a dismal failure since the club's inception. I wonder how much time they need to fix it?

Jan 27, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Interesting article on the GCS website on the woes of the NEAFL in regards to developing the listed players who play in the reserves.

The problem with the present system is that drafted players may never develop to their full potential which seriously impacts on the success of the senior side.

The present model has been a dismal failure since the club's inception. I wonder how much time they need to fix it?

I cant find the article..?

Jan 27, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Last edited:
Aug 17, 2010
AFL Club
Gold Coast
All is forgiven Harley. Just tear Adelaide a new one and kick six goals on the weekend brother :thumbsu::D

Stupid decisions under the influence of alcohol...only done that about 300 times myself :$:$:oops:

Aug 7, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Rams, 76's, Brewers
todays Herald Sun Whisper.

The Dogs arnt happy about the Suns stealing Fitness Guru Justin Cordy they're dealing out their own form of punishment.
His banned from interacting with the players and instead is spending his time behind closed doors doing paperwork.

Ouch.
But it was ok to steal Tom Boyd when he was under contract.

Oct 24, 2008
Mermaid Beach
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
GWS, Celtics, 76ers
todays Herald Sun Whisper.

The Dogs arnt happy about the Suns stealing Fitness Guru Justin Cordy they're dealing out their own form of punishment.
His banned from interacting with the players and instead is spending his time behind closed doors doing paperwork.

Ouch.

Well that is just stupid, talk about cutting your nose off despite your face

What happens when someone needs his expertise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back