Season 2015 - General Footy Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eade in post match suggested reduced interchanges could increase congestion if coaches moved to slow the game down in response

Local idiot Chris Dittmar criticised this view by saying that Eade may not represent all coaches, they're not all trying to be so defensive :rolleyes:

Eade in post match suggested reduced interchanges could increase congestion if coaches moved to slow the game down in response

Local idiot Chris Dittmar criticised this view by saying that Eade may not represent all coaches, they're not all trying to be so defensive :rolleyes:
Was listening on my way home from the game, cracking the shits in the car, old Ditts is a moron. Liked the way Eade talks though. I have high hopes for our future.
All the booing mentioned to Charlie.. should see the crap you cop for being an opposition supporter from the yobbo's on the hill. try to go to the bar under the scoreboard and just cop it, like anyone was just there to watch the football.

Just whacked 30 on
Touk for rising star
Franklin for coleman and
Hawthorn for the premiership..

Paying $518

Pays back over 15k if your keen

Cmon Touk!!
Lucky for everyone that Heeney hasn't played enough games in the rising star. Watching him today he's going to be a star and would've won it by a mile.

So with Ablett confirmed out for the season it comes down to the Lions game as the likely fight for the spoon.

I have to be honest I see us finishing bottom unless the Lions Tank.
If Carlton beat Brisbane, our game against them is irrelevant. They get Schache we get Weitering.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Carlton beat Brisbane, our game against them is irrelevant. They get Schache we get Weitering.
I think that will be the same regardless of whether we are 1st or 2nd pick as we don't need another tall forward.

The more interesting issue is if Charlie goes to the PSD and to the Lions for nothing should they finish last. If we were last our bargaining power is potentially much higher.

I think that will be the same regardless of whether we are 1st or 2nd pick as we don't need another tall forward.

The more interesting issue is if Charlie goes to the PSD and to the Lions for nothing should they finish last. If we were last our bargaining power is potentially much higher.
If they finished 2nd last and offered him 750K over 5 years, why would we bother re-drafting him if we can only offer 500K?

If they finished 2nd last and offered him 750K over 5 years, why would we bother re-drafting him if we can only offer 500K?

We probably wouldn't but when you think that the Lions are going to need every pick they can get their hands on to secure Hipwood and Keays they would love to lowball us on a fair trade for Dixon with the "we will pick him up in the PSD at pick 1" threat if they have pick 1. Pick 2 makes them a little more generous.

If they do try to * us I hope we go after hipwood or Keays just to * em back

Has anyone actually done that? I can't remember a trade ending like that. Most of the time the two clubs can agree on a decision.

I'm finally unbanned after two weeks - yay!

Big shout out to Ben Drever for his barrage of news and information about our club. He's seriously undervalued and I thank you overwhelmingly for your input on this board.

On another note to everyone: I'd have pointed it out as I saw it, but being banned meant I could not. There's a seriously huge amount of bitterness and aggression towards non-Suns fans on our forum lately. People of all backgrounds and clubs are allowed to post here, yet people seem to think that unless you're a GC fan that your opinion is invalid.

We need to be inviting and not become like every other club forum on Big Footy. Stop being campaigners to opposition supporters and be supportive of their input. Every other board I go into, I get abused for being a Suns fan.

Don't be that person. Make our forum welcoming.

Go Suns.

I'm finally unbanned after two weeks - yay!

Big shout out to Ben Drever for his barrage of news and information about our club. He's seriously undervalued and I thank you overwhelmingly for your input on this board.

On another note to everyone: I'd have pointed it out as I saw it, but being banned meant I could not. There's a seriously huge amount of bitterness and aggression towards non-Suns fans on our forum lately. People of all backgrounds and clubs are allowed to post here, yet people seem to think that unless you're a GC fan that your opinion is invalid.

We need to be inviting and not become like every other club forum on Big Footy. Stop being campaigners to opposition supporters and be supportive of their input. Every other board I go into, I get abused for being a Suns fan.

Don't be that person. Make our forum welcoming.

Go Suns.
SUNS ban this campaigner would ya ;)

Welcome back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back