Season 2015 - General Footy Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope those guys watched Nat Fyfe speak at The Brownlow while they were in Croatia because it shows you what focus and single minded determination can do to get you to be the best with what you have. That guy is a class act.

is there any proven stats on where TM is re fitness compared to the rest of the group i.e. published 3km trials results or anything or is it just rumours based on his on field lack of desire to chase and second effort that has grown legs.

Good q.
I remember pre season the club was naming a few names who broke PBs etc.
Then at the end of pre season i think Rocket said 40 odd out of 44 had set PB this pre season.
As for the times.. Who knows we might have 40 blokes running slower 3km time trials then Hawthorn.
I think at the end of the season in 1 of Rockets pressers he was saying he'd like Trent to go up the ground but he just doesnt have the fitess

Just thinking Kolo could be the closest thing we have to a fyfe.
Probably even started his career better them Fyfe!
Kolos a little taller. But if he could get some bigger legs and core strength he'd be unstopable.
Awsome mark. Long kick, good evasive skills . Loves a run.
1 of our best endurance runners!!

Cmon Justin Cordy work him!!

Hopefully Kolo trains with the mids this pre season. Follows Gaz prestia and swallow around!!

Last edited:
Kolo has the rangy endurance but nowhere near the explosiveness of fyfe. I could see him as pendles. Not fyfe though.

is there any proven stats on where TM is re fitness compared to the rest of the group i.e. published 3km trials results or anything or is it just rumours based on his on field lack of desire to chase and second effort that has grown legs.

I hope Rocket has sent a message for players as they left for their break that if they don't meet standards on pre-season day 1 (skin folds, 3km time trial, etc...) that they will be told to train away from the group to meet said standards. The time is now to make a stand and set minimum professional standards.

If McKenzie is going to party over his break, post happy snaps of it and comes back and does not meet standards from day 1 he would be a fool and dead to me as far as his career at the Suns is concerned.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back