Season 2015..

Remove this Banner Ad

Right on the pulse there GIF.. Can only be a good thing moving foward for the Pies. Cant afford to have the best thirds success for a very long time and have a bloke lacking the people skills to maximise performance or to hold onto them.

Ventured up to Lavi on Saturday night and watched the most boring game of O&M I have seen in a long time! Fev looked less interested than half of the 300 people that were there, and he's the coach! People say Albury is ruining the league, but they have some helpers that's for sure! And depth is a real issue at yarra with the ressies getting smashed so god help the if they get injuries. Hopefully Lavi can stand up to the Tigers otherwise we all might be better of watching race for 3rd as that will be more exciting!

Right on the pulse there GIF.. Can only be a good thing moving foward for the Pies. Cant afford to have the best thirds success for a very long time and have a bloke lacking the people skills to maximise performance or to hold onto them.
Well that's been fixed - axed!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wodonga will be happy with this weather. Takes some of Fev's potential impact out if the game. Can they cause an upset.

I think the weather make things interesting across the league. Lavi heading to myrtleford with a tall team, wang facing Albury after a busy week off field, Wodonga on a roll and with some stronger bodies for these conditions against yarra.
I would still expect the results to be as most would expect but they'll be obviously be low scoring games in the conditions and 6-8 goals could be enough to win you a game.
Raiders and Roos in the other two games.

I think the weather make things interesting across the league. Lavi heading to myrtleford with a tall team, wang facing Albury after a busy week off field, Wodonga on a roll and with some stronger bodies for these conditions against yarra.
I would still expect the results to be as most would expect but they'll be obviously be low scoring games in the conditions and 6-8 goals could be enough to win you a game.
Raiders and Roos in the other two games.
raiders lost by plenty

Who would have thought Wodonga 3 and zip after I heard comments like dads army, wooden spooners and poor recruitment.
On looking at their line up pre season I would agree but there is always a twist every season.
North also seen to be playing well above expectations especially via the media.
Raiders still yet too show their improvement.
Only thing I have got right so far if is both Wangaratta side are in for a long season.
At least there is lots of interest in spots 2-8

Last edited:
Who would have thought Wodonga 3 and zip after I heard comments like dads army, wooden spooners and poor recruitment.
On looking at their line up pre season I would agree but there is always a twist every season.
North also seen to be playing well above expectations especially via the media.
Raiders still yet too show their improvement.
Only thing I have got right so far if is both Wangaratta side are in for a long season.
At least there is lots of interest in spots 2-8
Thanks for that wonderful contribution!
no worries - current, factual and accurate lol

So I see the tribunal rubbed out Nic Holman for 2 weeks tonight. Having seen the vision of it and the Tyler Bonat case from round 1 (found guilty and given a reprimand) I can't see how the tribunal can separate the incidents. If anything I thought the Bonat punch to the face was nastier than the Holman whack across the neck.

So I see the tribunal rubbed out Nic Holman for 2 weeks tonight. Having seen the vision of it and the Tyler Bonat case from round 1 (found guilty and given a reprimand) I can't see how the tribunal can separate the incidents. If anything I thought the Bonat punch to the face was nastier than the Holman whack across the neck.
It's a disgrace that's why. It's inconsistent. Blokes get off walking blokes all the time yet he gets 2 for that. Andy Carey plain assaulted someone on a football field and got to play in a grand final. The league falls down in this department big time. Nick Holman should be playing this week. And really Matt Murray should have got 2 weeks for his either.

Kyle Archibald bagging 14 sausage rolls today in the ressies, has he signed back with the pigeons?

A story from the weekend that I thought was funny.

During the game at the LPO between Lavi and Wang, little John "Rex" Hunt spotted a $50 note on the ground during the game. Now for those that don't know, Rex is one of the biggest tight ar$es in the world. So he started to move towards the money with some excitement, only for his wang opponent to beat him to it and claim the cash!!

Rex was devastated. The last I heard he was attempting to track the bloke down to go halves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back