Season 2015..

Remove this Banner Ad

is Aker any chance at all of getting the gig at Essendon? What's everyone's thoughts? I know we don't know who the other 7 are they are interviewing but does anyone actually give him a chance? Interested in your thoughts Mr Frank L

Didn't Aker say he was down to the last two?

Reports on the Hume League Wall that Nick Holman is Returning to Jindera, hope that isnt the case, the bloke had a great year and should play at the highest level he can...

Reports on the Hume League Wall that Nick Holman is Returning to Jindera, hope that isnt the case, the bloke had a great year and should play at the highest level he can...
That would be pretty ordinary considering he was at North Albury training last night# surelynot

Great To see Good Friday Footy back in the om personally Lavi against Albury underlights and Wang against Raiders under lights ...

Lavy better get used to the lights with three of their opening 4 games under lights

Fair point, look at a club like Rand/Walbundrie who would've spent 120k+ the past two seasons to play in a grand final and then finish no where near it.
True but i think you will find they are a mile behind 3 or 4 others some clubs are paying way over the odds for seconds players out of O/M but it will never stop while administrators keep outbidding each other the buck pardon the pun stops with them if everyone was on the same page then players couldn't go round selling themselves to the highest bidder your thoughts people

Just read the Border Mail in all seriousness are Albury just taking the piss out of everyone in the O/M signing Josh Mellington i just laughed if ever i saw a case of my d..k will always be bigger than yours this is it
Golf for me this winter

Just read the Border Mail in all seriousness are Albury just taking the piss out of everyone in the O/M signing Josh Mellington i just laughed if ever i saw a case of my d..k will always be bigger than yours this is it
Golf for me this winter
If true then Albury taking the piss out of country footy in general. Stick 'em in the vfl or neafl

Golf for me this winter
I agree. Albury are ruining the competition. They are not breaking the rules but use their muscle to dwarf every other club at every opportunity. Very very sad.

Mellington is an excellent pick up for the Tigers. Was a class above GV defenders. Speaking of equalization, hasn't it come in a year or two too late? Most of Alburys players would be 1 or 2 pointers now due to a few years at the club?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mellington is an excellent pick up for the Tigers. Was a class above GV defenders. Speaking of equalization, hasn't it come in a year or two too late? Most of Alburys players would be 1 or 2 pointers now due to a few years at the club?
Of their outs the Tigers listed- Carey was the only regular senior player. Smith was forced out of their best side by the end of the season.Jungle drums still beating about Schneider and Cross playing limited games when AFL coaching commitments allow. Werribee in town attempting to raid quite a few local boys atm.

That would be pretty ordinary considering he was at North Albury training last night# surelynot
I think you might find that that move might well depend on the Aker decision, so that would explain training at North. Should Aker go, the new coach may come from one of there own, a couple of Hopper champs may be interested, watch this space!

I think you might find that that move might well depend on the Aker decision, so that would explain training at North. Should Aker go, the new coach may come from one of there own, a couple of Hopper champs may be interested, watch this space!
Clinton Gilson will coach if aker gets the job.

Reading on the border website tonight that, Justin Kosi has resigned at the Panthers for next year, but will most likely reduce the amount of games he plays, due to his knee being stuffed...

Reading on the border website tonight that, Justin Kosi has resigned at the Panthers for next year, but will most likely reduce the amount of games he plays, due to his knee being stuffed...
At the end of the day is it really worth it? That is, spending the money (wouldn't play for nothing) on a handful of games when the likelyhood is that Lavi will probably be playing second fiddle to Albury regardless. Save the money I say

At the end of the day is it really worth it? That is, spending the money (wouldn't play for nothing) on a handful of games when the likelyhood is that Lavi will probably be playing second fiddle to Albury regardless. Save the money I say
See Albury president Stuart Podgson on Win last night challenging clubs to get "To their level". I reckon the rest of the clubs in the comp would be challenging him to see how he went without the 1 resource that makes their club what it is. Take Joss away and the competition becomes level. Kosi resigning will make the structure of the Panthers forward line interesting.

See Albury president Stuart Podgson on Win last night challenging clubs to get "To their level". I reckon the rest of the clubs in the comp would be challenging him to see how he went without the 1 resource that makes their club what it is. Take Joss away and the competition becomes level. Kosi resigning will make the structure of the Panthers forward line interesting.
That's the kind of attitude/arrogance we've come to expect from Albury

That's the kind of attitude/arrogance we've come to expect from Albury
He wasn't saying things like that in the early 2000's when they were getting flogged and had no money this has come about because Colin Joss was sick of seeing them getting belted and decided to do something about it.
How do you think Corowa would be going if they had his total support Stuart you are a arrogant tool who inherited a throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back