Season 2015..

Remove this Banner Ad

No, had talks with Holbrook but has signed on at Lavy again,may have the opportunity to get a regular game with the loss of banks and palmer, pace maybe the issue with Mabon, but it's just great to see him playing again after a severe injury

No, had talks with Holbrook but has signed on at Lavy again,may have the opportunity to get a regular game with the loss of banks and palmer, pace maybe the issue with Mabon, but it's just great to see him playing again after a severe injury
Good to see answering your own question Harry. You posted on the Hume league website that he was going to Holbrook!! Ellis heading to Melbourne so wont be at Albury.

Haha
Good to see answering your own question Harry. You posted on the Hume league website that he was going to Holbrook!! Ellis heading to Melbourne so wont be at Albury.

Haha, no I actually asked a question if he was going and in that time I was told that he was staying put...Holbrook thought they had their man though

What about this -
Saints, Corowa, Nth Albury, Rovers & Wodonga all play each other 4 times
Wang, Raiders, Yarra & Lavi all play each other 4 times
Albury just get awarded the premiership
This is the only way I think we can have close games most weeks and maintain some interest in the comp.

Tongue in cheek I know but I seriously fear for the O&M.

The way things are going at Nth Albury i would say they are in more trouble that the Roos the are jumping quicker than fleas off a washed dog
Who has officially left Meat? Harrington, N Holman, Sheridan and Elias are all that I know of. Most players turnover 4 or 5 from their best squad.

Who has officially left Meat? Harrington, N Holman, Sheridan and Elias are all that I know of. Most players turnover 4 or 5 from their best squad.

Harrington, N.holman, k.holman, T.Holman, L.Holman, K.Cary, A.Elias, K.Morey, T.Weldon, J.Lloyd, H.Lloyd, N.Sherridan & I'm pretty sure I've missed a few!

Harrington, N.holman, k.holman, T.Holman, L.Holman, K.Cary, A.Elias, K.Morey, T.Weldon, J.Lloyd, H.Lloyd, N.Sherridan & I'm pretty sure I've missed a few!
Geez, I certainly didn't realise that many! Where are K.Holman, J & H LLoyd playing? What is the real reason for the majority leaving?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really wish some of the North players would come out and honestly say that Aker is they are the reason they're leaving. If the shoe was on the other foot he wouldn't hesitate. Don't say you are going to the Tallangatta League to "hone your craft". What a crock. You're leaving cause you don't like your current coach.

I really wish some of the North players would come out and honestly say that Aker is they are the reason they're leaving. If the shoe was on the other foot he wouldn't hesitate. Don't say you are going to the Tallangatta League to "hone your craft". What a crock. You're leaving cause you don't like your current coach.
What has changed though Beagle? He had them playing competitive football, Nick Holman you could say had the best brought out in him in 2015 from a playing perspective. Something must have majorly wrong to loose so many this year, the departures a couple of years ago openly stated it was the coach.

What has changed though Beagle? He had them playing competitive football, Nick Holman you could say had the best brought out in him in 2015 from a playing perspective. Something must have majorly wrong to loose so many this year, the departures a couple of years ago openly stated it was the coach.
Interesting text message floating around from aker to Josh Lloyd may answer a few questions has anyone read it

Playing good footy is unfortunately not the be all and end all for players these days. Aker is an extremely good coach, probably technically the best in the league. Not so much on the player manager front though from what I can gather. Getting yelled and screamed at 3-4 times a week would wear you down overtime.

Playing good footy is unfortunately not the be all and end all for players these days. Aker is an extremely good coach, probably technically the best in the league. Not so much on the player manager front though from what I can gather. Getting yelled and screamed at 3-4 times a week would wear you down overtime.

Think you are spot on there. I don't think many could question his coaching ability and getting the best out of them. Player management is the most important part of footy these days. If players are not happy even if they are playing their best footy they will walk. Money can always help sway players as well

Think you are spot on there. I don't think many could question his coaching ability and getting the best out of them. Player management is the most important part of footy these days. If players are not happy even if they are playing their best footy they will walk. Money can always help sway players as well
I just wonder how precious our sporting "stars" are today? From Tomic and kokinakis down to u12 soccer.
Don't shout at me coach (or dad or mum will complain) . Long as I get paid
Didn't train coz I'm lazy. Long as I get paid.
Didn't bother picking up c height coz I'm better than him! U wish. Not my problem. Paid what! Injured next week.
Not happy! Show me the money!
Player management. John Kennedy and yabba jeans really big on player management.
"You had a job to do"
What are the club volunteers paying you for?
Don't care. Long as I get paid!

Maybe Aker or dan can reply? Use a pseudonym! John o'brien will do!

Last edited:
I just wonder how precious our sporting "stars" are today? From Tomic and kokinakis down to u12 soccer.
Didn't bother picking up c height coz I'm better than him! U wish. Not my problem. Paid what! Injured next week.
Player management. John Kennedy and yabba jeans really big on player management.
"You had a job to do"

Wow!!! I've read that 5 or 6 times and I'm still not sure what it all means.

"You had a job to do"

Can you decipher this 1 eye? Must be something more to this. Has Kris Holman signed at Jindera?

"You had a job to do"

Is this you Aker????

Remove this Banner Ad

Back