Official Match Thread Season 21 Round 2 - Fighting Furies vs Roys FFC at Punt Rd

Remove this Banner Ad

After a disappointing home loss in the Grand Final rematch the Furies will be looking to bounce back this week, hosting Round 1 victor Roys FFC at Punt Rd.

Following a devastating offseason where the Furies lost the majority of their decent posters to other clubs the reigning premiers were shocked by the Demons in Round 1, a Grand Final hangover if I've ever seen one (and I've seen plenty). Furies skipper footy_fumbler will be hoping under performing veterans such as This Is Anfield, flaps and the returning Equus can bounce back this week and right what appears to be a listing Furies ship.

The Roys were relatively busy in the offseason, and their efforts seem to have reaped instant rewards - a Round 1 road victory against the S20 minor premiers sending a message to the rest of the competition. Roys skipper fitzroybowiedog will be hoping his clubs younger brigade in Fred, Mooch and Mobbenfuhrer can maintain their spritely start to the season.

In a hotly contested affair, BJD.com is predicting a Roys victory, to the tune of 29 points.

Captains, please have your teams submitted by Thursday 11.59pm AEST with the heading 'Official Team Sheet'. Spelling errors or blatant **** ups are not only encouraged, but expected by the greater SweetFA community.

Wait the guy the leagues best and fairest is named after is part of the youngsters brigade?

Norf might have a younger list

Mobbs is only 21, he invented time travel.

Now that old fella Broken be lost around here somewhere.

It's weird entering a Furies thread and my nemesis is no longer here. I feel alone and confused.

45bc0b26aa9ff1cb4ce40685dd2e7c56233a2fe4a8ecee7215747a2070221f8c.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's weird entering a Furies thread and my nemesis is no longer here. I feel alone and confused.
It just doesn't feel right. There's nothing special about the Furies any more, Wacky Tiger took everything with him.

Mobbs is only 21, he invented time travel.

Now that old fella Broken be lost around here somewhere.
Hooray, I found the thread. Nice Dragons badges btw.

Bad news for the Furies this week as there are a number of things that make a Roys victory a certainty.
1- 2016 is the Chinese year of the Monkey/Gorilla/Roy
2- It's early in the season, we don't start losing until the halfway mark.
3- We will score more this week
4- Something else
5- Profit

Indifference of Indonesia's children to paying attention during English classes has gone? apa the hell!
Pfft. Kids? I don't deal with children. Awful things.
I teach wealthy adults. Or their globetrotting uni kids.

Hooray, I found the thread. Nice Dragons badges btw.

Bad news for the Furies this week as there are a number of things that make a Roys victory a certainty.
1- 2016 is the Chinese year of the Monkey/Gorilla/Roy
2- It's early in the season, we don't start losing until the halfway mark.
3- We will score more this week
4- Something else
5- Profit
Foolproof!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back