Resource 2016 Season analysis / team reviews / helpful hints

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have a go for my guys:

Premo: pretty obvious; David armitage. Really stepped up to elite standards last year. Topped the ton 14 times, with 7 of those over 125 (top score for the year of 159).
A contested beast and a neat, of not penetrating, kick. Also, very durable and is almost a lock to be our next captain IMO so look for him to step up again this year.

Value: I keep coming back to the same name; Seb Ross. Definitely a risk / reward pic but is training the house down and will get lots of opportunity this year. Again, a contested best but has shown a few very promising signs this pre-season. An akward price at 365k, but could be a very good POD for those wanting another mid pricer to sit along side Libba and are looking for something different. FWIW, if (and it is a big if) he can stay fit, I reckon he is capable of a 90-95 average which represents pretty good value at his price.

You can also throw Dylan roberton in here, but he's getting a bit exxy. He will see midfield time this year as a big bodied mid we so sorely lack.

Rookie: just gotta be jade Gresham. Quick, skilful and a line breaker. Everything our midfield is very short on. Look for him to play a lot, and early too. Richo loves him.

my take on geelong

Premo: Can't go past danger. J Selwood can match him for scoring when fit, but as it lies Danger should be geelongs No1 supercoach scorer this season.

Value: Jimmy Bartel. He's in everyones team for a reason-he is cheap and he scores well. Nuff said.
honorary mention for Daniel Menzel. If he plays 15-20 games he will go north of 400K, with potential for more given his talent.

Rookie: Bit of a drought of rookie options this year. Micheal Luxford has been training well(who hasnt!) and Menegola will probably get game time. He will have to play bloody well to hold his spot though.
The only one with half reasonable job security is the Cockster, But I think expecting him to suit up for every game is optimistic. Also he is expensive for a low possession small forward rook. Generally im avoiding cheap and mid price geelong players this year.

At the Blues:
Premium - Cripps ($519k). He had a pretty good 2015 with a 96 average, elite for a 23 game veteran with a lot more upside. Top 10 in contested possies & clearances last year. Bigger, faster & stronger now. Expect those contested numbers to be top 5 this year. 110+ LOCK!

Value - Gibbs ($444k). Missed half of 2015 with a torn bicep and sling tackle related suspension along with career worst form on the field under MM during the 1st 1/3rd of the season. Don't expect him to score super-premo this year, but he looks in career best shape and seems to have found his spark again. Bolton's game style should suit his elite chip scabbing skillz. Somewhere around his 2014 average of 105 for mine.

Rookie - Cuningham (121k) showing freakish speed and inside ball wining & clearance ability in pre-season so far. Should play right away and be one of the better cash cows this year. 75+ average. Start him on the field.

I'll give a second opinion on my Saints:

Premium pick: Leigh Montagna (599k) fwd/mid - very underrated is Joey Montagna, averaged 111 & 114 over the last 3 years. Ultra consistent, accumulator etc
The only question/query I've got is will he play more half back due to giving our youngsters some time/experience on ball/mid?

I think he can still avg 105+ & thus being a solid pick in your forward line IMO, obviously Lids, Dusty, Dahl, Wingard etc will be more popular choices so Joey could be a nice POD for you

Value: Jack Billings (444k) fwd - bit biased here but this kid looks in terrific shape heading into the
Nab cup! Played wing/mid in our intra club & apparently he's class & kicking was a highlight. I'm expecting him to play fwd/mid role this year & barring injury I honestly
think Jack can avg 95+ this year, while its always a risk going early on these players but it can also pay off & if you pick them up at a bargain price, one to consider for sure in your foward line @ F3 or F4 IMO.

Rookie: Jade Gresham (144k) mid -
I've already told you about this little gem. Averaged 33 touches in the tac cup last year, the boy can play! Apparantly never looked out of place at our intra club playing on ball/fwd role. I expect Jade to rotate with Lonie & Sinclair early on & I'm not putting past him a 70-75 avg from the Gresh! Also just a heads up keep an eye on Nick O'Kearney & Tom Lee both 123k - mid/def

Last edited:
At the Blues:
Premium - Cripps ($519k). He had a pretty good 2015 with a 96 average, elite for a 23 game veteran with a lot more upside. Top 10 in contested possies & clearances last year. Bigger, faster & stronger now. Expect those contested numbers to be top 5 this year. 110+ LOCK!

Value - Gibbs ($444k). Missed half of 2015 with a torn bicep and sling tackle related suspension along with career worst form on the field under MM during the 1st 1/3rd of the season. Don't expect him to score super-premo this year, but he looks in career best shape and seems to have found his spark again. Bolton's game style should suit his elite chip scabbing skillz. Somewhere around his 2014 average of 105 for mine.

Rookie - Cuningham (121k) showing freakish speed and inside ball wining & clearance ability in pre-season so far. Should play right away and be one of the better cash cows this year. 75+ average. Start him on the field.

Agree with above. A couple of other rookies to keep and eye on through NAB who are training well are:

Byrne - If stays fit could be a very good pick
Kerridge - Will play and can kick goals. Very fit
Phillips - Looks to be really pushing Kruezer for ruck No.1 spot

I have been to a fair bit of training over the summer. I expect huge improvement from Graham & Docherty. Two players who look to have stepped up under Bolton and will benefit from new game style.

Smokey - Mark Whiley. If he can transfer training standard to games he will be very good.

Last edited:
Premo: Pass. Oh, I mean BJ Goddard :confused: ($524,600). But seriously, he's been a SC mainstay for years. Has averaged tons in 8 out of 10 of the years he's played, with a notable 130.2 ave from 21 games in 2010. He's durable also. Some may say he's past it in terms of premo relevance in the midfield, but he is a true competitor (to the point where team mates have publicly poo-pooed him, not mentioning any names Paul Chapman) and his new role in the captain's seat may see him rise to his past SC glory days. *Watch this space*.

Value: With the (ever ongoing) saga that has nearly drained my soul there are soooooooo many value picks at bomber-land. I love Simpkin (esp. at his price of $223,400), Brown ($117,300) is a steal in def, and Grimley ($123,900) could prove handy Ruc cover, for those not sucked in by the Tippett/Leuy option, if he plays early. Another, who you may laugh at me for, is Zac Merrett ($477,400)- this kid is going to be a star. At 20 years of age he's played 37 games of footy, 17 of which in 2015 for an ave of 88.5 ppg. Here comes the cold water though- his low game was a very respectable 73. He is a competitive beast laying 11 tackles against WCE and 12 tackles against Port. This guy only has upside.

Rookie: Plenty of rookie priced players (including above) but the standout for mine is Parish ($202,800). Selected for his dash and execution, this dual Junior All-Australian will play plenty of footy this year, and well.

Premium:
Goldstein - just do it.

Value:
wells - lighter and fitter than before. Has had a huge preseason. Won't play 22 games but will score well. Can be your last fwd upgrade
If you don't want the injury risk Anderson also a good value pick. I'm not sure he has as high a ceiling though

Rookie:
Will Fordham and Ryan Clarke have impressed in intra club games. Gut says Fordham more likely to play early given the extra year he has had at the club. Also seems to get more of a mention in the videos. Wagner has also been good in intra club games and popular pick Hibberd has been solid

That being said, I can't see any playing round 1 without a massive NAB

North Melbourne's is about as easy as you get.

Premium - Goldstein
Value - Wells
Rookie - Clarke

Premium:
Goldstein - just do it.

Value:
wells - lighter and fitter than before. Has had a huge preseason. Won't play 22 games but will score well. Can be your last fwd upgrade
If you don't want the injury risk Anderson also a good value pick. I'm not sure he has as high a ceiling though

Rookie:
Will Fordham and Ryan Clarke have impressed in intra club games. Gut says Fordham more likely to play early given the extra year he has had at the club. Also seems to get more of a mention in the videos. Wagner has also been good in intra club games and popular pick Hibberd has been solid

That being said, I can't see any playing round 1 without a massive NAB
Given that the above are the obvious ones, I'll go the road less travelled:

Premium: Jamie Macmillan. Priced as a borderline upper-midpricer/sub-premium. It's no accident his game went to another level after spending time in the coaches' box and getting a tactical view of the gameplan in action. Wouldn't surprise me if he ended the season in the conversation for genuine premium defenders. Similar to the likes of Docherty, Yeo, Birchall, M Williams, Roberton, all of whom most people would be considering. I'd only have KK as definitely ahead of him for upside in that price range.

Value: Mason Wood has been tearing up preseason and has genuine M/F versatility and excellent endurance. Looks like a bit of a make or break year from him, but if he gets a decent run at it should easily outperform his 55ppg price.

Rookie: Clarke definitely looks the most ready to go of this year's crop based on the intraclubs, but Corey Wagner has been super impressive too. Fordham looks excellent but needs a senior list spot to open up. That said, North's list doesn't really look like it's primed for rookies to play a lot this year.

My take on the Pies:

Premium: Pendlebury. Lock in 115-120 as per usual. No surprises

Value: Steele Sidebottom will outperform his starting price imo. I've got a feeling that he'll excell this year. The extra TOG certainly won't hurt him. He runs all day. The broken thumb had a serious impact on him last year and I think he can go 110+ injury free this year.

Rookies: Can't see any of them getting a good enough run at it to be honest, unless we suffer big time with injuries again. Macaffer @ $150 odd is imo 50/50 best 22. May play early games with Jamie Elliott struggling a bit. Of the newbies, the 2 who seem to be mentioned most are Tom Phillips ($117 M/F) and Josh Smith ($102K rookie MID). All going well for the Pies, I wouldn't be banking on our rookies to be honest

Not a supercoach veteran, so grain of salt applies. Added a smoky, hope that's alright:

Premo: Sidebottom - Aside from last year's thumb, very durable, in his prime, could rest up forward at times this year and can kick goals.

Value: Aish - has talent, training well, priced at 50-avg, likely to be played and easily eclipse that. Reid / Broomhead maybe, durability questions on both.

Rookie: Not across it, can't currently see any of them making a huge impression unless there are injuries. Edit: Josh Smith maybe, 102k, or young Tom Phillips, 117k, potentially useful mid/fwd dpp.

Smoky: Cloke - friendly fixture in first half of season, he kicked 30-odd last year under similar circumstances in a down year (avg 81 through rd 11 vs 69 full year), avg 90+ 2010, 2012, 2013, could benefit from better / more frequent delivery and presence of Moore / Reid (if the gaffa tape holds).
Awkwardly priced at 373k, but pushing for a new contract: In the race of life, always back self interest, at least you know it's trying.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Start one, Gutsroy's Open Oxford Glossary of Lists Encylopedia or GOOGLE for short.
Gave it a lash, reckon there's a fair few I missed / got wrong, only did one quick sweep.
Newfound respect for those like GOAUS! who create tables (EDIT: Only new respect in terms of GOAUS!'s table making skills, have always had massive respect for Mitch Wallis as a player and human being :)) bit of a pain in the clacker until it clicks, took longer than the list:

Club|Name|Nickname

\Adelaide|Betts, Eddie|Eddie Big Pants, Fast Eddie

\Adelaide|Crouch, Brad|BCrouch, Bad Crouch, Brouch

\Adelaide|Crouch, Matt|MCrouch

\Adelaide|Doedee, Tom|Who?

\Adelaide|Ellis-Yolmen, Cameron|CEY

\Adelaide|Jacobs, Sam|Sauce

\Adelaide|McGovern, Mitch|Shooter Jr, McLovin Jr

\Adelaide|Menzel, Troy|TMenzel

\Adelaide|Seedsman, Paul|Seed, Les

\Adelaide|Sloane, Rory|The Sloane Ranger

\Adelaide|Van Berlo, Nathan|NVB

\Adelaide|Walker, Taylor|Tex

\Brisbane|Bastinac, Ryan|Basti

\Brisbane|Beams, Claye|CBeams

\Brisbane|Beams, Dayne|DBeams

\Brisbane|Bell, Tom|TBell

\Brisbane|Christensen, Allen|Bundy

\Brisbane|Hanley, Pearce|PHanley

\Brisbane|Martin, Stefan|Stef, Shintaro

\Brisbane|Mathieson, Rhys|Racer(?)

\Brisbane|Merrett, Daniel|Sauce

\Brisbane|Rich, Daniel|T Rex

\Brisbane|Robinson, Mitch|Robbo, Burglar

\Brisbane|Rockliff, Tom|Rocky, Rock Lobster, Crab, Yabbie

\Brisbane|Skinner, Sam|Seymour, Principal

\Brisbane|Taylor, Lewis|Lewie the Lion

\Brisbane|Zorko, Dayne|Zorro, Zorko the Magnificent

\Carlton|Cripps, Patrick|Corn Boy, Paul Crops, SP Cripps

\Carlton|Docherty, Sam|Doch

\Carlton|Everitt, Andrejs|Howard Hughes(?)

\Carlton|Gibbs, Bryce|Bruce Squibbs

\Carlton|Jones, Liam|LJizz

\Carlton|Kerridge, Sam|SP Kerridge

\Carlton|Kreuzer, Matthew|Cruiser

\Carlton|Silvagni, Jack|SOSOS

\Carlton|Thomas, Dale|Daisy

\Carlton|Weitering, Jacob|Weits(?)

\Collingwood|Cloke, Travis|TChoke(?)

\Collingwood|Cox, Mason (R)|Big Cox

\Collingwood|Crisp, Jack|Steak Knives

\Collingwood|De Goey, Jordan|JDG

\Collingwood|Elliott, Jamie|Billy Elliott

\Collingwood|Fasolo, Alex|Han Solo

\Collingwood|Goldsack, Tyson|Moneybags

\Collingwood|Howe, Jeremy|JHowe

\Collingwood|Langdon, Tom|Tom Clangdon

\Collingwood|Macaffer, Brent|Caff

\Collingwood|Pendlebury, Scott|Pendles, Dependles

\Collingwood|Reid, Ben|BReid

\Collingwood|Sidebottom, Steele|Sidey, Sidebum

\Collingwood|Sinclair, Ben|Sinkers

\Collingwood|Swan, Dane|Swannie

\Collingwood|Toovey, Alan|Possum

\Collingwood|Wyatt, Darrean (R)|Wyatt Earp(?)

\Essendon|Ambrose, Patrick|Curtly Ambrose (?)

\Essendon|Bellchambers, Tom|TBC

\Essendon|Brown, Mitchell|Mitch Frown

\Essendon|Crowley, Ryan|Crowls

\Essendon|Daniher, Joe|JoeD

\Essendon|Eades, Yestin|Yes Indeed

\Essendon|Goddard, Brendon|BGoddard

\Essendon|Grima, Nathan|Narni

\Essendon|Hibberd, Michael|Pig

\Essendon|Jamar, Mark|Russian

\Essendon|Kelly, James|Pops

\Essendon|Leuenberger, Matthew|Looney

\Essendon|McDonald-Tipungwuti, Anthony (R)|Tippa, Tip, Walla, The Postie, Alphabet, McTipunstudly

\Essendon|Merrett, Jackson|Jerrett

\Essendon|Merrett, Zachary|Zerrett

\Essendon|Parish, Darcy|ChurchCongregation

\Essendon|Zaharakis, David|Zaka

\Fremantle|Apeness, Michael|Planet of the Apeness

\Fremantle|Ballantyne, Hayden|Balla

\Fremantle|Clarke, Zachary|ZClarke

\Fremantle|Collins, Samuel|SCollins

\Fremantle|Fyfe, Nathan|Teenwolf, Nathaniel

\Fremantle|Ibbotson, Garrick|Ibbo

\Fremantle|Pavlich, Matthew|Pav

\Fremantle|Sandilands, Aaron|Sandi, Lurch

\Fremantle|Sheridan, Thomas|Shero

\Fremantle|Yarran, Shane|SYarran

\GWS|Barrett, Jake|Damo, Purple

\GWS|Cameron, Jeremy|Jezza

\GWS|Coniglio, Stephen|(The Great) Cornholio

\GWS|Greene, Toby|Tobias

\GWS|Griffen, Ryan|Griff

\GWS|Hopper, Jacob|Dennis Hopper(?)

\GWS|Hoskin-Elliott, Will|WHE

\GWS|Johnson, Steve|Stevie J

\GWS|Kelly, Joshua|JKelly

\GWS|McCarthy, Cameron|Sunshine(?)

\GWS|Mumford, Shane|Mummy, MILF

\GWS|Patton, Jonathon|General

\GWS|Pickett, Jarrod|Pickett Fence

\GWS|Scully, Tom|$cully

\GWS|Shaw, Heath|Heater

\GWS|Shiel, Dylan|Shields

\GWS|Smith, Devon|DSmith

\GWS|Ward, Callan|CWard

\Geelong|Bartel, Jimmy|Jimmeh

\Geelong|Blicavs, Mark|Blitz, Wolf Blitzer

\Geelong|Caddy, Josh|Caddyshack

\Geelong|Clark, Mitchell|MClark

\Geelong|Cockatoo, Nakia|The utensil, Nokia

\Geelong|Dangerfield, Patrick|Danger, Dangermouse, Clangerfield

\Geelong|Enright, Corey|Boris

\Geelong|Hawkins, Tom|Tubby Porkins(?)

\Geelong|Kolodjashnij, Jake|JKolo

\Geelong|Lonergan, Tom|(T)Lonners, Tom Longeran

\Geelong|Luxford, Michael|Luxy

\Geelong|McCarthy, Lincoln|Linc, Ex Presidents(?)

\Geelong|Menzel, Daniel|Denzel

\Geelong|Ruggles, Tom (R)|Dr Snuggles, Tommy Struggles, StRuggles

\Geelong|Selwood, Joel|Jelwood

\Geelong|Smith, Zac|ZSmith

\GCS|Ablett, Gary Jnr|GAJ, Gaz

\GCS|Ah Chee, Callum|Ah Choo

\GCS|Grant, Jarrad|Microphone Head

\GCS|Kolodjashnij, Kade|KK

\GCS|Loersch, Cameron (R)|Loophole

\GCS|Lonergan, Jesse|(J)Lonners, Jesse Longeran, J Lo

\GCS|Malceski, Nick|Eski

\GCS|Martin, Jack|Jack Shartin

\GCS|Miller, Touk|ToukTouk

\GCS|O'Meara, Jaeger|JOM

\GCS|Swallow, David|Dswallow, Spitta

\GCS|Wright, Peter|Two-Metre-Peter

\Hawthorn|Birchall, Grant|Birch

\Hawthorn|Burgoyne, Shaun|Silk

\Hawthorn|Fitzpatrick, Jack|Fitz

\Hawthorn|Gibson, Josh|Gibbo

\Hawthorn|Hodge, Luke|Good Bloke(?)

\Hawthorn|Howe, Daniel|DHowe

\Hawthorn|McEvoy, Ben|Big Boy

\Hawthorn|Mitchell, Sam|Mitch

\Hawthorn|O'Brien, Tim|Windscreens(?)

\Hawthorn|O'Rourke, Jonathan|JOR

\Hawthorn|Puopolo, Paul|Poppy

\Hawthorn|Roughead, Jarryd|Roughie

\Hawthorn|Schoenmakers, Ryan|Shoey

\Hawthorn|Shiels, Liam|LShiels

\Hawthorn|Spangher, Matthew|Jesus(?)

\Hawthorn|Whitecross, Brendan|WhiteX

\Hawthorn|Woodward, Alex (R)|Bernstein / Watergate(?)

\Melbourne|Bugg, Tomas|TBugg

\Melbourne|Gawn, Max|Big Max, Goneski

\Melbourne|Hogan, Jesse|Hulk

\Melbourne|Jones, Nathan|Chunk

\Melbourne|Kennedy, Ben|BenKen, BenCan't, BurnKen

\Melbourne|Kennedy-Harris, Jay|JKH

\Melbourne|Kent, Dean|Clark Kent

\Melbourne|Lumumba, Heritier|The Prince, Harry O

\Melbourne|McDonald, Tom|TMac

\Melbourne|Melksham, Jake|Milkshake

\Melbourne|Neal-Bullen, Alex|ANB

\Melbourne|Oliver, Clayton|FatRanga (he's not fat), Ginger Ninja

\Melbourne|Pedersen, Cameron|Pedo (unfortunate)

\Melbourne|Petracca, Christian|Protractor

\Melbourne|Tyson, Dom|Tom Dyson

\Melbourne|Vandenberg, Aaron|VDB(?)

\Melbourne|Wagner, Joshua (R)|JWagner

\North Melbourne|Anderson, Jed|Mr Anderson, The Matrix

\North Melbourne|Brown, Ben|Big Ben, Sideshow Bob

\North Melbourne|Cunnington, Ben|Cunners

\North Melbourne|Firrito, Michael|Spud

\North Melbourne|Goldstein, Todd|Goldy

\North Melbourne|Harvey, Brent|Boomer

\North Melbourne|Higgins, Shaun|Higgo

\North Melbourne|McDonald, Luke|LMac

\North Melbourne|Swallow, Andrew|Aswallow, Spitta

\North Melbourne|Turner, Kayne|Kanye Turner

\North Melbourne|Wagner, Corey|CWagner

\North Melbourne|Waite, Jarrad|Potential

\North Melbourne|Wood, Mason|Things of Mason Wood

\North Melbourne|Ziebell, Jack|Ziebull

\Port Adelaide|Byrne-Jones, Darcy|DBJ

\Port Adelaide|Dixon, Charlie|Weekend at Bernies, Burnman

\Port Adelaide|Frampton, Billy|Frampton comes alive!(?), Peter Frampton, Billy the Kid

\Port Adelaide|Gray, Robbie|RGray

\Port Adelaide|Gray, Sam|SGray

\Port Adelaide|Hartlett, Hamish|HHarts

\Port Adelaide|Hewett, Cameron (R)|CHewett

\Port Adelaide|Howard, Dougal|Doogie Howser

\Port Adelaide|Krakouer, Nathan (R)|Krak

\Port Adelaide|Mitchell, Kane (R)|KMitch

\Port Adelaide|Monfries, Angus|Wantfrees

\Port Adelaide|Polec, Jared|Pills

\Port Adelaide|Schulz, Jay|Seargent Schulz

\Port Adelaide|Toumpas, Jimmy|The Toump, Jimmy the Greek

\Port Adelaide|Westhoff, Justin|The Hoff

\Port Adelaide|Wingard, Chad|The Chad, Shinguard, Chinguard, Whingegard

\Richmond|Batchelor, Jake|The Bachelor

\Richmond|Castagna, Jason (R)|George Costanza

\Richmond|Cotchin, Trent|Cotch, Ice Cream Hammer, Cockchin

\Richmond|Deledio, Brett|Lids

\Richmond|Edwards, Shane|Titch

\Richmond|Ellis, Brandon|BEllis

\Richmond|Ellis, Corey|CEllis

\Richmond|Houli, Bachar|Basher

\Richmond|Martin, Dustin|Dusty, Chopsticks, Dustbin

\Richmond|Mcbean, Liam|Silvester McMonkey

\Richmond|Mcintosh, Kamdyn|KMac

\Richmond|Menadue, Connor|Xanadu, Menudo, Menapoo, Menapause, Menaspud, Menadud, Megadud, Megaspud, Menaspew, Makesmespew, Mountain Dew, Marysue, Overdue

\Richmond|Riewoldt, Jack|JRoo

\Richmond|Rioli, Daniel|DRioli

\Richmond|Vlastuin, Nick|Mighty Mighty Vlastuin

\St Kilda|Goddard, Hugh|HGoddard

\St Kilda|Gresham, Jade|John Grisham(?)

\St Kilda|McCartin, Patrick|Fatty McFartin

\St Kilda|Newnes, Jack|6kgs

\St Kilda|O'Kearney, Nick (R)|NOK

\St Kilda|Riewoldt, Nick|(N)Roo

\Sydney|Franklin, Lance|Buddy

\Sydney|Hannebery, Daniel|Hanners

\Sydney|Heeney, Isaac|I Dream of Heeney

\Sydney|Hewett, George|Lleyton

\Sydney|Jack, Brandon|BJack

\Sydney|Jack, Kieren|KJack, Kizza

\Sydney|Kennedy, Josh P.|JPK

\Sydney|Melican, Lewis (R)|Pelican

\Sydney|Mills, Callum|Run of the Mills

\Sydney|Mitchell, Tom|TMitch

\Sydney|Papley, Tom (R)|Paps, Crapley, The Smear(unfortunate)

\Sydney|Parker, Luke|Luke(y) P

\Sydney|Reid, Sam|SReid

\Sydney|Tippett, Kurt|Tippo

\West Coast|Duggan, Liam|LDuggan

\West Coast|Ellis, Xavier|XEllis

\West Coast|Hutchings, Mark|Michael Hutchence(?)

\West Coast|Kennedy, Joshua|JJK

\West Coast|Lecras, Mark|The Frenchman

\West Coast|Lycett, Scott|Licehead

\West Coast|MacKenzie, Eric|EMac

\West Coast|McGovern, Jeremy|Shooter, McLovin

\West Coast|Naitanui, Nicholas|NicNat, NutNut

\West Coast|Priddis, Matthew|Pridda

\West Coast|Shuey, Luke|Boots

\West Coast|Wellingham, Sharrod|Shaz, Green Eggs

\West Coast|Yeo, Elliot|YoYo

\Western Bulldogs|Adams, Marcus|Grizzly

\Western Bulldogs|Biggs, Shane|Ronnie Biggs

\Western Bulldogs|Bontempelli, Marcus|(The) Bont

\Western Bulldogs|Boyd, Matthew|MBoyd

\Western Bulldogs|Boyd, Thomas|TBoyd

\Western Bulldogs|Crameri, Stewart|Crammers

\Western Bulldogs|Dahlhaus, Luke|Dollhouse, Dahl

\Western Bulldogs|Dunkley, Josh|Dunks

\Western Bulldogs|Johannisen, Jason|JJ

\Western Bulldogs|Liberatore, Thomas|Libba

\Western Bulldogs|Minson, Will|Big Will, The Skinflute

\Western Bulldogs|Murphy, Robert|Bob

\Western Bulldogs|Stringer, Jake|The Package(?)

Last edited:
And a couple of ruck combos:
Combo|Nickname

\GoldsteinGawn|Gawnstein Goldie Hawn Private Benjamin

\GoldsteinMartin|Stefanstein

\MartinNaitanui|Stefanui

\GoldsteinBlicavs|Blitzenstein

\GoldsteinLeuenberger|Goldenburger

\GawnLeuenburger|Gawnburger

\LeuenbergerLobbe|Delete Team

PREMO Ladder by Team as of Rd9

(I've rounded up all player averages .5 or higher up to the next whole number. eg: 99.5-99.95 = 100 etc)
*denotes LTI*

GWS 7 (Ward 114, Coniglio 110, Shaw 110, Scully 106, Hopper 106, Shiel 103, Mummy 100)
WB 6 (Dahl 110, Hunter 104, Boyd 102, JJ 105, *RMurphy 102*, Libba 100)
Carl 5 (Gibbs 110, Simpson 107, Cripps 106, Docherty 106, Curnow 101)
Syd 5 (Hanners 122, Parker 118, JPK 102, T Mitchell 101, Buddy 101)
Coll 4 (Pendles 117, Treloar 115, Sidey 114, T Adams 102)
WCE 4 (NicNat 116, JJK 105, Shuey 103, Priddis 102)
Ess 4 (Merrett 106, Zaha 103, J Kelly 101, Goddard 100)
Geel 3 (Danger 129, Selwood 113, Motlop 105)
Rich 3 (Dusty 103, Rance 102, Cotchin 102)
Freo 2 (Neale 110, *Fyfe 105*)
GCS 2 (GAJ 111, Hall 106)
Haw 2 (S Mitchell 108, Gibson 103)
Melb 2 (Gawn 117, Viney 105)
North 2 (Waite 113, Goldy 112)
Stk 2 (Monty 104, NRoo 101)
Adel 1 (Sloane 105)
Bris 1 (Zorko 118)
Port 1 (R Gray 101)

Premo (99.95-109.5) = 37
Def: 7
Mid: 20
Ruc: 1
Fwd: 9

SP
(109.5+) = 19
Def: 1
Mid: 12
Ruc: 3
Fwd: 3

Last edited:
At the Blues:
1hWIju7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back