Seating at the Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 17, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I'm in the process of booking my tickets for Round 1, and would like some more info from regulars who sit in the upper tier reserved.

How do the seat numbers work? I'm holding 4 seats 239-242 in section 60, are they very far back, and if so, how much of the view is diminished as compared to say, the front of section 60?

I'm in the process of booking my tickets for Round 1, and would like some more info from regulars who sit in the upper tier reserved.

How do the seat numbers work? I'm holding 4 seats 239-242 in section 60, are they very far back, and if so, how much of the view is diminished as compared to say, the front of section 60?

What row, I am in Sec 67 Row BB that is right above the interchange bench 2 rows from the front

Row UU, so I'd assume it's near the very back. :(

I would expect that's the case Rubix, but in relation to ground perspective, you are pretty much on the same view as I do, yes you are up a little higher but it will still be a good position.

They have posted that 30000 seats have been already sold, to get 4 seats together now in that section with that row would be expected.

I would expect that's the case Rubix, but in relation to ground perspective, you are pretty much on the same view as I do, yes you are up a little higher but it will still be a good position.

They have posted that 30000 seats have been already sold, to get 4 seats together now in that section with that row would be expected.

Yep, no worries, I upgraded from UU to PP in 72. ;) It helps to refresh guys

I've sat in ZZ before (well the back row at least) when we smashed the Crows at The Gabba one Premiership year. I was with my brother in law who is a Port supporter and a bunch of his Crow supporting mates who flew up from down south. The view was glorious and excellent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how's second tier section 49 row LL, believe it sits above the forward pocket/half forward flank? coming up from melbourne for round 1, only been to the gabba one other time #gettothegabba

how's second tier section 49 row LL, believe it sits above the forward pocket/half forward flank? coming up from melbourne for round 1, only been to the gabba one other time #gettothegabba
I sit in row LL and it is pretty good. I think section 49 is more half forward than pocket. Good seats, I suspect.

Good thing aboug the Gabba is that the top tier is that far from the edge of the oval, so even if you are up the back, you still get a great view.

Agree that you dont feel atmosphere as much, but a big game like this you shouldnt have that problem.

I'm stuck up in section 55... Never been up there before so hoping that the goal posts don't block half the view.
Unless the goal posts found a discarded copy of ash's off season workout program around and decided to follow that they shouldn't get in the way too much

Remove this Banner Ad

Back