Teams Seattle Seahawks - The 12th Man

Remove this Banner Ad

Do we know how bad it is?
Talking about surgery. Definitely gone to IR so he's gone for 2014; whether it's a career-ender is hard to know.

Have to feel for the guy. McCoy, too - he's done his other Achilles.

Talking about surgery. Definitely gone to IR so he's gone for 2014; whether it's a career-ender is hard to know.

Have to feel for the guy. McCoy, too - he's done his other Achilles.

When you're a fifth round pick, missing your second season in a row is a career-ender.

When you're a fifth round pick, missing your second season in a row is a career-ender.
Not in Seattle if they think you can play. Korey Toomer has missed two and qualified for rookie mini-camp this year. Still there.

I hope they do give him another chance - if he leaves, he will be one that will get away.

Tomorrow.........preseason finally begins!

Here's a story that I wasn't totally aware of… very humble beginnings.. for FB Derrick Coleman

From UCLA
UDFA in 2012 (Vikings) but waived in Aug 2012, signed up by Seahawks Dec 2012, survived the gruelling cut in last season's fourth pre-season game to become a SB winner. Scored his first TD vs New Orleans in early December.

Well, Denver wanted the result more but not concerned - what concerns me is Pryor..........for someone who wants to stay as QB, I am not convinced. Hopefully BJ Daniels gets a run at some point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just can't wait to see us play a totally crap D. Just for Harvin. Over 100 all-purpose yards and he didn't even really break a huge one...

Doug trolling Kam

0Baldwin0916.jpg

Got out of jail there. The defence were pretty poor in the last quarter and Manning just carved us up. Great drive by Russell in OT to save us. Since the Whiners lost and went 1-2 and the Cards went 3-0 the win was crucial.

This Seattle team isnt as good as last years - we lost more in free agency than we gained.

Which is what you'd expect.

It'll lose more talent when Wilson gets paid.

Problem is we have been hit hard in secondary depth more than anything. Lane going down hurts since BB and Thurmond left.

I disagree with Carroll on Monday's performance - we have lost some depth through the free agency, some players are really being tested. We have a long way to go - last year, with that lead, we would have gone on with it. But the Broncos are a team that will make you pay in less than a minute. The secondary is the main concern right now.

We played the complete game in the Super Bowl, we only really played for one half of the game and that was it. He wouldn't have said it if the Broncos had the ball in overtime.

I don't think either team played as well as they did in the Super Bowl, yes, we didn't make the mistakes we did, but we certainly were not as consistent on offence as we were in the SB. Through the middle of the SB we were constantly getting into scoring range before turing the ball over, whereas this week we didn't get anything going until really the last 5 mins of regulation.

I disagree with Carroll on Monday's performance - we have lost some depth through the free agency, some players are really being tested. We have a long way to go - last year, with that lead, we would have gone on with it. But the Broncos are a team that will make you pay in less than a minute. The secondary is the main concern right now.

We played the complete game in the Super Bowl, we only really played for one half of the game and that was it. He wouldn't have said it if the Broncos had the ball in overtime.

Yup. If we can get Burley or Thomas up to speed we'll be okay. We have the bye and then @WAS, DAL and @STL before the Panthers, then OAK and NYG. It's a good six-game stretch to actually get these guys used to scheme and expectations with the bye to ease them in before the schedule turns to nightmare at the end.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back