Teams Seattle Seahawks - The 12th Man

Remove this Banner Ad

More of the same again. We are just rolling on nicely even without much of a running game although C Mike was pretty good. Russ being able to air it out more is showing just how good he is.

Beast back soon gaskin?

The expected return has always been the last regular season game against Arizona and there has been nothing to suggest otherwise at this point in time.

5 minutes into the 2nd and we are pathetic. Stupid penalties are back costing us dearly. That drop from Tukuafu was piss poor as were the attempted tackles.

Edit: 5 minutes later and the incompetent O-Line is back.

Last edited:
It's our own fault we lost that.

Piss poor offence is the main factor. Poor snaps by Lewis, fumbles, interceptions, poor O-Line, piss poor pens, non-existent run game. That fumble recovery decision that went the Rams way was bullshit.

Hopefully that is 'the loss we had to have' going into the playoffs. I just hope it doesn't cost us the 5th seed as I'd much rather play the Skins in Washington rather than Green Bay at Lambeau. Of course, if the Vikes win their division I don't mind being 6th seed and facing them away.

It's our own fault we lost that.

Piss poor offence is the main factor. Poor snaps by Lewis, fumbles, interceptions, poor O-Line, piss poor pens, non-existent run game. That fumble recovery decision that went the Rams way was bullshit.

Hopefully that is 'the loss we had to have' going into the playoffs. I just hope it doesn't cost us the 5th seed as I'd much rather play the Skins in Washington rather than Green Bay at Lambeau. Of course, if the Vikes win their division I don't mind being 6th seed and facing them away.
Do you give us any chance against the Cardis?
I still cant work out if we beat them and other results go our way if we move into 5th or 4th seed. Or are we locked into position no matter what now.

They need a Play offs predictor like the AFL website have.

Not really- especially if we play like we did yesterday. If the Panthers had have won and wrapped up the 1st seed in the NFC then I think the Cards may have taken it a bit easy and given us a chance. With them still mathematically able to take the 1st seed after Carolina lost, they'll be going hard as nails. Without a run game I can't see us getting close.

Not really- especially if we play like we did yesterday. If the Panthers had have won and wrapped up the 1st seed in the NFC then I think the Cards may have taken it a bit easy and given us a chance. With them still mathematically able to take the 1st seed after Carolina lost, they'll be going hard as nails. Without a run game I can't see us getting close.
Michael with 100+ yds!

Held Arizona to 27 rushing!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here we go again. Hottest team in the league but I expect we will have to not only get through Minny but then beat both Carolina and Arizona to head to Levi's.

Gonna be tough. Championship game this weekend.

This is going to be a fun playoff series. We will do Minny and Carolina. Even after today Arizona still worry me more than Carolina.

Today's game was sensational all round.
Yup. Going to be interesting too. RB will be very interesting. Beast and Michael will split touches but to what extent?

Would love Bevell to pull some RB trickery.

Here we go again. Hottest team in the league but I expect we will have to not only get through Minny but then beat both Carolina and Arizona to head to Levi's.

Gonna be tough. Championship game this weekend.

Hottest team in the league? Really? After losing to the Rams at home last week who lost to the Niners this week?

Ok….if you say so, m8

Yup. Going to be interesting too. RB will be very interesting. Beast and Michael will split touches but to what extent?

Would love Bevell to pull some RB trickery.

It depends on how Beast is feeling. If he is 100% I'd think it will be maybe a 70-30 split with Beast taking more but I think 1st game back Michael may do more than Beast.

Hottest team in the league? Really? After losing to the Rams at home last week who lost to the Niners this week?

Ok….if you say so, m8
The Rams are specifically designed to give the Seahawks hell. Every ******* time.

Ok….if you say so, m8

What and Carolina are after losing to the Falcons last week who lost to the Saints this week?

What and Carolina are after losing to the Falcons last week who lost to the Saints this week?

Never called them the hottest team in the league did i?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back