PaulRoos

All Australian
Mar 12, 2007
Down South - WA
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Diorites- Sth Freo - Wolves
After seven seasons as a member I've decided to hang up the boots and have asked Chief to delete my account. A s**t fight that started on Bay13 got outta hand and although I've thick skin I just don't feel it's worth it anymore or I'm welcome.

To all the passionate Swannies, you guys have much to look forward to this year, next year and beyond.

Footy God allowing, we should win at least 3 of the next five Flags and go down as one of the all time greats. The very best in the modern era.

Take care, kick straight and don't let the parasites get to ya.

Cheer cheer and onwards to VICTORY !

Al.

Love most of the posts on the Team board but when other teams posters come in with excuses and lame crap, without as much as a "well done Swans" ... just makes it a site for sour grapes and trolling. Not all mind but simply isn't worth it.

I expect to wake in the morning and be no more .... surprised that hasn't happened already. Suppose Chief doesn't hang around just to wait for me haha.

I think your experience on Bay 13 has clouded your judgement, if you don't mind me saying.

Never ever make Bay 13 part of your life unless you want to feel very, very unclean.

Anyway, all the best and carn the Swans!

Gee, I get pm'd that makes a whole lotta sense. There are some good folk on here as I knew. Some make very good reasoning why I'm being hasty.

Just gonna cool my heels and take a break ?. will come back when fresh and enjoy what's good about BF.

Speak soon Swannies ... friends, family and brothers in arms.

Many a Swan has fallen fighting the good fight on the Bay. Not a place to go at the best of times but I wouldn't base decisions on just that one board. Your a good poster, don't let them win.

Yeah, i gave up on the Bay.

Too much a case of the "cool kids" all ganging up on the rest. It's a bit like the worst part of high school, and i'm a little old for that kind of juvenile rubbish. I find i'm much happier sticking to the Swans board and certain threads on the main board, unless they degenerate like the "COLA" threads. Basically, i've found Bf is what i make it. The parts that are rubbish, i just leave alone.

If i were you, i'd make a new account, with a minty fresh username, and just keep tot he more civilised sections of the board. Don't engage with the idiots. You're welcome here amongst friends.

Too much a case of the "cool kids" all ganging up on the rest. It's a bit like the worst part of high school, and i'm a little old for that kind of juvenile rubbish. I find i'm much happier sticking to the Swans board and certain threads on the main board, unless they degenerate like the "COLA" threads. Basically, i've found Bf is what i make it. The parts that are rubbish, i just leave alone.

If i were you, i'd make a new account, with a minty fresh username, and just keep tot he more civilised sections of the board. Don't engage with the idiots. You're welcome here amongst friends.

Or just request a name change and delete the posts on Bay 13 that you don't want seen by the public (mods still see them)

Does the bay get personal and stuff?

The Bay has some genuinely funny moments, but 90% is s***fights between hawks/cats and port/crows, gay jokes, lame gifs and the "cool kids" referencing each other.

It can get personal if you engage, which seems is what happened to PaulRoos.

I got bored with it before it got to that point. I still read some threads, but i don't post there anymore (not that i ever posted much).

The bay has gotten it personal with me, found my FB and whatnot. So to PaulRoos if it's all too much I understand your decision, but hope you know that if you leave you let them win. You're a good poster - not worth it.

Ps - are you going to the demons?

The bay has gotten it personal with me, found my FB and whatnot. So to PaulRoos if it's all too much I understand your decision, but hope you know that if you leave you let them win. You're a good poster - not worth it.

Ahh yeah that's not cool I stay clear of that board anyway ever since I started posting on bf as vanberlo=god. Its just a wank fest and a social cesspit for decrepit and unacceptable bevahiour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Basically started as a place to dump all the trolls from the Main Board in one handy place. That worked out well in the long run:drunk:

Best to stick to the Boards you know, such as your respective team board (protect your own) or any of the general interest boards that catch your interest (the mods on there aren't interested in seeing any trolling, more growing the community aspect of the board).

Basically started as a place to dump all the trolls from the Main Board in one handy place. That worked out well in the long run:drunk:

Best to stick to the Boards you know, such as your respective team board (protect your own) or any of the general interest boards that catch your interest (the mods on there aren't interested in seeing any trolling, more growing the community aspect of the board).
That's exactly what I try to do

Hate to see anyone bullied off BF. I have had the odd hiatus myself in the last 9 years as I learned how these sort of sites work. Sorry to hear that PR.

Just remember support is only a Swans Board away. Don't forget that. Chin up.

Yep, you're a good poster PaulRoos. Don't let the scum on the site win. I have no doubt the same posters that feel all high and mighty on bay 13 wouldn't get the same level of respect and honest goodwill that you are getting.

I've found over my time so far that Karma is an amazing thing and something I genuinely believe in. I'm certain what goes around comes around in the end.

Chin up and if you feel like you need a break from it then that's probably a good idea. However I would also love to see you stick it up 'em by staying strong and continuing to discuss those things you love to discuss (Swans) with other like minded posters (such as on the Swans board).

Cheer cheer.

Vonn, I'm a long time Swans member and have 59 SFC (WA plates) number plates on my car. Have got a HUGE collection of Swans memorabilia, autographs and am a real die hard. even my coffee mug has me and Adam arm in arm on it.

I bet quite big on games ... who do you think tumbled us in from $2.70 into 2.15 last game v Hawks. :)

Told everyone to get on this game and get in line. Took 100/1 on Adam to win the 2003 Charlie and cleaned up. Took Adam to win the 2006 Charlie @100's again and was disappointed to only get 33's (shared the Medal with Roo and Nathan 'I don't want this Medal' Buckley. Got 40/1 on a Swans v Hawks GF in 2012 and took the 23's on offer pre season..... not only do I love my Club, so does my TAB and Bank account.

The only thing stopping us this season is if the Footy God deals from the bottom of the deck.

Not big noting btw ... stating fact and I'm one lucky bugga.

Is that why you're never on anymore?

Always optimistic and will have a bash.

GO SWANS !!!

M8 let it go. Just a bunch of Keyboard warriors. If they tap harder on the keyboard they think their gettin sumwhere. Sad sorry excuses for human beings. Weak, soft & gutless. You leave u lose n they think their a champ till mum sorts em out or their boss at work puts em in their place. Don't stress bout it or u let the jellyfish win.

Who cares about bigfooty flogs u wont change their mind, if not for cola they will find something else who cares

Clearly all you need is a username succession plan

Chin up

Just go bait the silly buggers and don't go back. One tossed in comment with no response makes them stew. Stuff 'em play your game and move on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back