See ya later all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not worried about changing names or anything like that. No excuses from me. I did what I did because of being threatened. y a so called personal friend of roughies. I had no comeback without reverting to angst or being as low as that DH. Contacted mods and because they "knew that poster, it was deemed to be non threatening".

Anyway, I don't hide from any F'r, never have and never will ... but your sincerity sure is welcome and taken on board ...

... cheers !

Just go bait the silly buggers and don't go back. One tossed in comment with no response makes them stew. Stuff 'em play your game and move on.

This its all bs anyway

We win we have cola, we lose we have no depth, poor players

Who cares. We know what happened tonight

Its mainly hawks fans anyway cats on the whole are classy bugger and they are the team we smashed

Not worried about changing names or anything like that. No excuses from me. I did what I did because of being threatened. y a so called personal friend of roughies. I had no comeback without reverting to angst or being as low as that DH. Contacted mods and because they "knew that poster, it was deemed to be non threatening".

Anyway, I don't hide from any F'r, never have and never will ... but your sincerity sure is welcome and taken on board ...

... cheers !

You did run nick davis out of town though roosy :p

Haha and No I did not. Nick was caught smoking cones so he got to watch a lotta footy from in the stands.

No matter what we fans thought att, it was a hard lesson for all to learn. Look what it's done to our "culture" and where we've gone to from then. Yes we coulda done with his goal kicking that season but you don't see a Swan f'g up .. they do they sit in the stands.

Glad we've kissed and made up with Nick, he is a good bloke, one hell of a goal kicker and one of our VE ry own. . .

This its all bs anyway

We win we have cola, we lose we have no depth, poor players

Who cares. We know what happened tonight

Its mainly hawks fans anyway cats on the whole are classy bugger and they are the team we smashed

Yeah this, life's too short to lose any sleep over things that happen on the boards. PaulRoos hope you aren't put off from posting on here, there are still plenty of good posters around. Enjoy the win tonight and go Bloods!

Yeah this, life's too short to lose any sleep over things that happen on the boards. PaulRoos hope you aren't put off from posting on here, there are still plenty of good posters around. Enjoy the win tonight and go Bloods!
Mate, with all the support I got, pm'd and on the team board I do know that it is a good team forum.

I'll stick,around and watch as the team and posters get what's coming .... a Flag !

Great game tonight & onwards to VICTORY !

Mate, with all the support I got, pm'd and on the team board I do know that it is a good team forum.

I'll stick,around and watch as the team and posters get what's coming .... a Flag !

Great game tonight & onwards to VICTORY !
I liked your work over there. Myself and the other fellas will take care of business over there for ya.

I'll see you around on the Swans board, love your posting, always optimistic and obviously a very passionate fan which is what the Swans bigfooty fanbase in particular is all about. Great win tonight too, the ship is ours and * any flogs who feel the need to have a go at us. Jealousy woes, we're the most envied team and club in the competition and it feels GREAT.

Bay 13 is nothing more than a place for frustrated teens and over the hill unemployed losers to let off steam. I rarely visit. It's been easily 4 months since I've been there and quite possibly even more.

You really can't let a board like that dictate whether you post on here or not. We have team boards for a reason. Stick around and enjoy the ride!

Bay 13 is nothing more than a place for frustrated teens and over the hill unemployed losers to let off steam. I rarely visit. It's been easily 4 months since I've been there and quite possibly even more.

You really can't let a board like that dictate whether you post on here or not. We have team boards for a reason. Stick around and enjoy the ride!

I must confess - I do pop in and out of Bay13, amusing myself by having a crack at all and sundry on behalf of the Swans. DB is another Swans guy who posts there and it's very funny stuff. There will always be losers who take the personal stuff too far - but it's fun sometimes to be arrogant, dismissive, condescending and to laugh at yourself (and others) e.g. encouraging other clubs to develop new young talent so we can come in with the COLA and buy them.

Some might say it's a little childish trying to get a reaction - but i guess that makes me a kid.

I must confess - I do pop in and out of Bay13, amusing myself by having a crack at all and sundry on behalf of the Swans. DB is another Swans guy who posts there and it's very funny stuff. There will always be losers who take the personal stuff too far - but it's fun sometimes to be arrogant, dismissive, condescending and to laugh at yourself (and others) e.g. encouraging other clubs to develop new young talent so we can come in with the COLA and buy them.

Some might say it's a little childish trying to get a reaction - but i guess that makes me a kid.

You're only as old as you feel!

After seven seasons as a member I've decided to hang up the boots and have asked Chief to delete my account. A s**t fight that started on Bay13 got outta hand and although I've thick skin I just don't feel it's worth it anymore or I'm welcome.

To all the passionate Swannies, you guys have much to look forward to this year, next year and beyond.

Footy God allowing, we should win at least 3 of the next five Flags and go down as one of the all time greats. The very best in the modern era.

Take care, kick straight and don't let the parasites get to ya.

Cheer cheer and onwards to VICTORY !

Al.
Mate just take your ass whooping like the rest of us have to do from time to time, in a week's time some other schmuck will be you. That's the nature of the Bay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate just take your ass whooping like the rest of us have to do from time to time, in a week's time some other schmuck will be you. That's the nature of the Bay.

Nobody gets near this arse, that kinda shyte just won't happen haha !

Suppose it was one reason I didn't take to the threat. Wouldn't be getting away with it in the real world, so reckon it's pretty f'd that they can in the cyber world.

Big shoulders normally, maybe it was one of those bad days .... just taking them as hollow words from little kids from here on.

Appreciate the support mate. Swans fans on these boards are Blu and Tru !

Nobody gets near this arse, that kinda shyte just won't happen haha !

Suppose it was one reason I didn't take to the threat. Wouldn't be getting away with it in the real world, so reckon it's pretty f'd that they can in the cyber world.

Big shoulders normally, maybe it was one of those bad days .... just taking them as hollow words from little kids from here on.

Appreciate the support mate. Swans fans on these boards are Blu and Tru !
Mate they rode you pretty hard, but that's the bay. I love the place, it's the funniest part of BF by a mile, but you do need to roll with the punches and laugh at them. The moment you take the piss out of yourself there, they will respect you and you'll have a good laugh about it.

Times have changed, piss taking, banter, taking a shot, cheap personal or whatever are over. Seems a threat is okay in the Bay, maybe. I should just told that pip squeak "it'd take a whit horse cobber, not some monkey on a stick", using humour and wit. OR, maybe what I would do to his carcass when it was all over.

It doesn't matter anymore, it's done'n'dusted. I can no longer see the Bay let alone post in it ... a good thing as it's just a place for some idiot fools to hang out. Not calling you one of those, if you like it then that's up to you and good on you for finding crap like that entertaining. Me, am happy to be civil and chat about footy.

If you're happy and you know it clap your hands,
If you're happy and you know it stamp your feet.
If you're happy and you know it,
You really ought to show it,
If you're happy and you know it clap your hands !

CLAP CLAP CLAP STAMP STAMP STAMP CLAP CLAP CLAPPPPP ! :)

That's your opinion, but I don't share it. I'm neither of those stereotypes and I find it a very amusing place, mixed with good footy talk. Most boards take themselves too seriously (including this place, at times) whereas the Bay simply operates on the opposite principle.

The OP simply had his jimmies rustled, and should just get over it. It's actually a very funny thread, if you like that kind of thing, which I do.

That's your opinion, but I don't share it. I'm neither of those stereotypes and I find it a very amusing place, mixed with good footy talk. Most boards take themselves too seriously (including this place, at times) whereas the Bay simply operates on the opposite principle.

The OP simply had his jimmies rustled, and should just get over it. It's actually a very funny thread, if you like that kind of thing, which I do.

Probably shouldn't be saying this, however - I am over it, can you not hear it in the tone of my posts ? If you like insults, childish banter, alter egos and threats then the bay is for you. Each to their own and I certainly acknowledge that some get their jollies by playing "the game" and that's fair enough. There is enough criticism of the Bay and why for me to take the hint and in the future, just steer very clear.

I do not feel remorse or belittled because I had a "meltdown", quite the opposite. I stood my ground and said and did what I needed say and do. I did that under my own ID and name. I do not hide behind an alter ego taking cheap shots at others like was done to me ... for that I can hold my head up, be counted, wear criticism, listen to others, take some advice and move on.

db, you post in the Bay under your own ID, you keep it civil for the most and enjoy it for what it is. Can assure you if all others did that then I'd still be there and enjoying it. Suppose I was new to it and probably a bit old to see the fun in what transpired.

All good though .... Looking forward to whipping a few more teams, going to Subi to watch pants the Eagirls and head to !Melbourne this year to watch a final, hopefully it will be a GF.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back