Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 7, 2005
melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
hawthorn
Guys

i am looking for old st kilda games from the 1980's, preferably complete games, it does not matter who the opponent was.

If you can assist me, please let me know

thank you

guys

i am looking for a copy of the 2005 nab cup first round game played at telstra dome between st kilda v hawthorn, with st kilda winning by 9 points in an entertaining game.

The game was televised live by ch 10 on the night.

i have contacted ch 10, they can't help me, neither can the clubs, the AFL, name a game/sports delivered, and i have tried youtube and torrents.

Can anyone help me with this game?

thank you

Guys

i am looking for old st kilda games from the 1980's, preferably complete games, it does not matter who the opponent was.

If you can assist me, please let me know

thank you

guys

the games i am looking for are:

1982 r13 sydney v st kilda at scg
1983 r5 sydney v st kilda at scg
1983 r8 st kilda v carlton at moorabbin
1983 r16 st kilda v sydney at moorabbin
1983 r18 st kilda v melbourne at moorabbin
1984 r2 v collingwood at victoria park
1984 r8 v footscray at moorabbin
1986 r12 v footscray at moorabbin
1988 r7 v west coast at wacca
1988 r14 v brisbane at carrara
1988 r15 v carlton at moorabbin

i have tried name a game/sports delivered, the AFL, the competing clubs, ch 2, ch 7, ebay, youtube, torrents, past players etc, with no luck.

i know that st kilda were not shown on tv too often in this era, so i am hoping that sdomeone may have a collection hidden away somewhere on old tapes.

For anybody curious as to why i want these, i am a collector, i collect all teams games, not just my own team.

Any assistance would be really appreciated.

thank you

I am a collector of old home and away games,for all teams, not just my own, and i am trying to collect every televised home and away game from 1982 to 1990, and as such, i am still looking for some 11 st kilda games from 1982 to 1988.

I have already tried name a game.sports delivered, ch 7, ch 2, the Club, youtube, torrents etc, but no luck.

Wondering if anyone on here would have any old vhs tapes stored away from this era at all that i could possibly borrow, so i can convert them to dvd?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

thank you

guys

i am looking for several old st kilda games from 1993 to 1995. All the games i am looking for were televised at the time. I have tried name a game/sports delivered, ch 7, the afl, the club, youtube, torrents etc, but with no luck.

The games i am looking for are:

1993 r18 v sydney at scg
1994 r3 v essendon at vfl park
r4 v brisbane at gabba
r5 v richmond at vfl park
r8 v collingwood at mcg
r13 v carlton at princes park
r15 v west coast at subiaco
1995 r1 v west coast at subiaco
r8 v brisbane at gABBA
r11 v collingwood at mcg

any assistance with any of these would be very much appreciated

thank you

Hi all,

I’m wondering if anyone here would have any Old VFL AFL Games dating back to the Mid 80’s early 90’s in full or reply that was record on VHS tape on channel Seven at the time and that their no longer won’t their VHS tapes. I am willing to borrow them and return straight back to you, give away, buy them, what every is easier for you, is fine by me.

I have a huge collect myself from that time, willing to swap that would be great. If you have any questions feel free in letting me know, if so please send an inbox message with your details and we can go from there.

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I am after the 2000 Round 8 clash between St. Kilda and Adelaide, I have all other home and away clashes between the two clubs

If any one has this on video or dvd please let me know, id love to buy it or trade for it. I have tried Name a Game but its one of quite a few they have lost or damaged, in fact all 7 games im after are on their website but last time I ordered them I was asked if I wanted a refund or to pick something else as they had lost them

any help would be highly appreciated

Thanks
Kind regards
Steve

I am after the 2000 Round 8 clash between St. Kilda and Adelaide, I have all other home and away clashes between the two clubs

If any one has this on video or dvd please let me know, id love to buy it or trade for it. I have tried Name a Game but both times i ordered it they said they no longer have it but it remains on their website!
I have tried 7, fox, both clubs, youtube etc but I have no such luck,

any help would be highly appreciated

I also trade other footage if anyone is interested

Thanks

Steve

what's it for steve? I've been trying to find riewoldt's two (i thought it was only one till the other day) bags of 9 for a while, someone should upload that to youtubes!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i am looking for old copies of the publication Footy Week 1987.

happy to pay a reasonable price for old copies if anyone can assist me at all.

Hello,
Is anyone else' having trouble streaming bigpond mms links none seem to be working at all.

I am looking for a copy of the 1996 game v Essendon at vfl park, where the lights went out during the third quarter.

I have the conclusion a few night later, but still after the "blackout game" itself.

Tried name a game/sports delivered, they cant help me.

Any assistance would be greatfully appreciated

thank you

Guys

I have a lot of old saints home and away games on dvd, in either full games, or tv replay, however, i am looking to upgrade my games on replay only, to full games.

If anyone on here has any old saints games from this era at all and is interested in swapping games, then please let me know.

thank you

Remove this Banner Ad

Back