10857742_10153101980064453_6461677477497587133_n.jpg

Richard Cranium

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 16, 2008
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
PHX
The sea was angry that day my friends. Like an old man trying to send back soup at a deli
'I tell ya, he was ten stories high if he was a foot!'

On a different note, I came across this new method of teaching med students the other day.

http://www.nj.com/education/2015/01...about_psychiatric_diagnoses.html#incart_river

Every Monday and Thursday, third- and fourth-year medical students in the hospital’s psychiatric rotation are assigned to watch the 6 p.m. episode of "Seinfeld" on TBS. They begin rounds the following morning by discussing what psychopathology was demonstrated on the episode.

Excuse me I'd like to return this jacket.

Certainly, may I ask why?

..for spite.

Spite?

That's right. I don't care for the salesman that sold it to me.

Shane Hird

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan The Cult of Robbo Essendon Player Sponsor 2016
May 8, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
NYJ
The episode on foxtel tonight..forget what its called....brings up a very valid question from George about the subject of finger nail biting vs nail clippers in prison for prisoners.

How do they keep their nails short...you cant give em a nail clipper...they'll turn it into a shank.

Nail biting is the only choice it seems...

It's also the episode when George has to sit in on the meeting about valuing Susan's assets after her untimely death.

" Now...next is Susan's doll collection..valued at 2.3 million. Let's go through them doll by doll shall we" :)

Another real life Seinfeld story, on my most recent bus trip the "bell" that sounds to indicate to the driver that a passenger wants to get off at the next stop kept on sounding off despite nobody on board pressing it. Made me think of the above scene in Seinfeld, as even though nobody was pressing it and getting off at the stops the bus driver kept on stopping "just in case".

Made me think that if the bus driver is on his own forum or at a pub somewhere telling the story he too would be saying that people kept ringing the bell in the same way as Kramer.

You didn't have to push me.

I didn't push you. How much did you pay that guy?

75,000 lira.

75,000 lira!? Are you out of your mind?

Kramer you don't understand the conversion rate!

Sep 11, 2003
Slovenia
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
George: Listen. I know we've had our problems in the past, but we got a show to do tonight. Time to pull together as a team. Life's too short. I say, let's let bygones be bygones. If you took the raisins, if you didn't take the raisins - they weren't even my raisins. I was just curious because it seems like a strange to do to walk into a room, audition, and walk out with a box of raisins. Anyway, whatever. If you ever want to tell me about it, the door to my office is always open. In the event that I get an office. You'll come in, we'll talk about the raisins. We'll have a nice laugh.

TV Kramer: How would you like it if I just pulled your heart out of your chest right now, and shoved it down your throat?
George is on the money here though. If you watch the scene in question, the guy clearly takes the raisins. I too would like to get the bottom of why the guy took the raisins. Like going to a job interview and leaving with the jug of water.

Back