Selwood incident

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's not pretend Selwood is Judd. He's no dirtier than most tough inside players. Can be s**t to watch but by and large not dirty.

Oh god, you saved me from a rant.
Not sure what this gets but unlike your hawk mates, he is not a dirty player.
Never got suspended in junior footy and has been suspended once in how many AFL games.
Also the only player to get punished for a push.
Unbelievable comments around here.

Never got suspended in junior footy and has been suspended once in how many AFL games.

Let's not pretend the reverse wouldn't be true for a Mitchell incident :p

Only once?

You sure about that?

Looked pretty average.

Reportable?

Similar to Judd?
How many do you think Andrew Swallow will get for doing the same action Judd did to Adams on Josh Walker?

Selwood will get a week I think but will be interesting to see if Swallow gets similar

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swallow on Walker should be weeks. Clearly two motions: he grabs Walker's arm back, pauses, then twists. In Selwood's case, it was all one motion. So Selwood should get off.
jennifer-lawrence-10.gif

Onya Joel :thumbsu:

So where's the outrage over Swallow doing the same on Walker the next qtr ?

Gee I missed the Bigfooty outrage when Geelong didn't play last week. :rolleyes:
How many do you think Andrew Swallow will get for doing the same action Judd did to Adams on Josh Walker?

Selwood will get a week I think but will be interesting to see if Swallow gets similar
Swallow on Walker should be weeks. Clearly two motions: he grabs Walker's arm back, pauses, then twists. In Selwood's case, it was all one motion. So Selwood should get off.
Anyone want to provide vision of this alleged incident?

Guerra, which is a debateable incident with unclear footage. Guerra engages in wrestle and unfortunately cops an injury, could've been a push that slipped. Who knows?
Then he got 1 down to 0 on a push to his brother. Ridiculous.
Any others?
tin-foil-hat.jpg

Selwood merely stretched Wright's shoulder, like a remedial therapist would. Any damage would have been caused by the other North Melbourne player coming in and violently pushing Selwood backwards as he held his arm.

1436614513129.jpg

Captain Courageous is not really doing himself any favours with the dirty dog acts behind play in 2015.

NextHappygoluckyArchaeopteryx.gif

He gave Ben Howlett's eyeball a nice bit of acu-pressure

Then he kicked Tom Jonas twice in the back of the head and followed that up with a slap in the back of the head
http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/video/2015-06-12/ptv-high-contact-on-jonas-results-in-goal
(1st kick @ 0:34, 2nd kick @ 0:35, slap in the head @ 0:47)

I suppose you can't blame him for acting like a knob every week.
The MRP have pretty much given him the green light to do whatever he wants.

Eye-gouging, kicking, jiu-jitsu… What next? Spitting? Head butting?

thank god someone else is paying attention, It seems like nobody wants to know what a dirty prick this guy is when the game isnt going his way.

I feel like Im taking crazy pills here

Personally thought of this as soon as I saw it:

Deserves a holiday, and given the way he's been playing this year, probably needs one too.

Dog act. How is this guy seen as a role model?

Truly letting himself down in recent times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back