Senator Nova Peris

Remove this Banner Ad

So how has the "captains choice" gone versus who she replaced?

I'm not certain, but she sure hasn't rivalled Jacqui Lambie.

However, I do wonder if Trish Crossin giving some run of the mill Olympian a blow job would have gained the same traction in the media.

dad-jokes-1.jpg

You wouldn't want to disappoint her though.

I've thought lowly of Nova Peris for years, so I was eager to believe it all anyway.

I think what she did was terrible. Even if it overall benefited Australia, I think her reasons behind it were disgusting.

It is hard to know the full story, from the snippets that we have been given, but from what I've read, I think she should be dropped.

A big thing for me, would be to find out if she was originally trying to bring Ato to Australia, and started craving tim tams along the way. Or it was only ever about the affair.
But that doesn't excuse who she is as a person.

I've woken up with a stiffy a few times dreaming about it.

It includes Ross Lightfoot - you know "aborigines are the lowest colour on the civilisation spectrum"

Have
HAve you pondered the sexual history of our current foreign minister - when we start to judge fitness for office by impossible standards of sexual morality it's time to give up
No, but do spill!

Try and structure that as something other than an unedited stream of consciousness, and then get back to me.

I'm guessing that you don't value your right of innocence before guilt, because I couldn't be f***ed reading it.
Yep when all else fails and you can't attack the content other than to say in essence _ It may not be true what is written in the media_ then attack the way it is written under the presumption that the person you are arguing with is not as well educated as you are" makes people like you feel a lot better doesn't it. My VCE English mark was crap but I still managed to get an engineering degree....go figure hey!

Have
HAve you pondered the sexual history of our current foreign minister - when we start to judge fitness for office by impossible standards of sexual morality it's time to give up
I don't care about the sexual exploits of Nova Peris just that there is a very good chance that in the past she has used the taxes that I pay to pursue them. As for Julie Bishop what has this got to do with her ,have I missed something ? have texts ,emails etc turned up in the last 24hrs that imply misappropriation of taxpayer funds on her behalf or racist type language that under normal circumstances left wing believers generally despise .....oh yeah I forgot that only rings true when white people are the perpetrators non-whites on the other hand can say what they like . The only thing that comes to my mind when I think of the foreign minister is that she is doing a great job.

Couldn't the story be written without releasing the 'full' content of emails?
What was the story? Her sexual exploits or alleged defrauding public funds?

Interesting take from Malcolm.
http://www.smh.com.au/federal-polit...al-says-malcolm-turnbull-20141031-11ennw.html
'Mr Turnbull, a former journalist with The Bulletin, said he is a strong supporter of press freedom but that he believes the media overreached by publishing so much detail from the emails'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It includes Ross Lightfoot - you know "aborigines are the lowest colour on the civilisation spectrum"
Very interesting character is Mr Lighfoot, just the person you wouldn't want your daughter bringing home for a meet and greet.

I presume this story is from some time ago, because watching the porked up Nova Peris on TV tonight, I couldn't imagine an elite athlete coming over here to bone her. Unless he was a disabled athlete, in the blind class.

Indeed. Maybe she only showed him a picture of her better days as an athlete and failed to mention she had gained about 40kg.

Couldn't the story be written without releasing the 'full' content of emails?
What was the story? Her sexual exploits or alleged defrauding public funds?

Interesting take from Malcolm.
http://www.smh.com.au/federal-polit...al-says-malcolm-turnbull-20141031-11ennw.html
'Mr Turnbull, a former journalist with The Bulletin, said he is a strong supporter of press freedom but that he believes the media overreached by publishing so much detail from the emails'.
Interesting point, in hindsight the texts detailing vividly what they were going to get up to when he got here probably were private and could've been left out, but not the one where she let it slip where she intended to get the funding from to pay for his trip over here or the one that implied her anti-white, racist mentality

As to who with, why and in which particular way she had intercourse with someone, then who honestly gives a s**t.

You however, are intent on dragging her into the gutter for your vicarious pleasure. In short, you are being a campaigner as usual.

I wonder if you would be so keen if it was a coalition member?

Cheeky fellow... did you just make Nova's dysfunctional personal life the issue by accusing people of caring about it? No no no no no no;

-She used taxpayer money to fly in dick. Money meant for indigenous kids.
-She's racist
-Insulted an Australian great
-Gillard replaced a good senator for a s**t one, why?
-Bill Shorten supports someone clearly unfit for office, why?

Yep when all else fails and you can't attack the content other than to say in essence _ It may not be true what is written in the media_ then attack the way it is written under the presumption that the person you are arguing with is not as well educated as you are" makes people like you feel a lot better doesn't it. My VCE English mark was crap but I still managed to get an engineering degree....go figure hey!

I couldn't give a crap about your education or what you allegedly do for a crust.

However, if you want to make a point, you'd do well to structure it in a readable fashion, instead of a wall of words.

Again, do you willingly give up your presumption of innocence in the same manner in which you strip it away from Peris?

Cheeky fellow... did you just make Nova's dysfunctional personal life the issue by accusing people of caring about it? No no no no no no;

-She's racist

Again, if she is found to have misappropriated funds, she will pay the consequences for that.

Everything else is irrelevant, apart from your obvious titillation over sinking the boot in about things which really shouldn't concern you.

-She's racist
You know that if it was Freeman who had written these, you'd be calling Nova Peris an Australian great. Yeah?

I doubt there is a politician in the major parties who is actually fit for office based on your standard.

I doubt there is a politician in the major parties who is actually fit for office based on your standard.

This is correct.

You know that if it was Freeman who had written these, you'd be calling Nova Peris an Australian great. Yeah?

Nope. I remember when Nova replaced another athlete - I think it was Melinda Gainsford Taylor - who was injured in the leadup to an olympics (might have been Sydney). Nova's response on hearing she had been selected was so disrespectful of the other athlete, no contrition just all Nova Nova Nova. I took a dislike to the woman right then. Compare that to the way Cathy holds herself. Humble

Remove this Banner Ad

Back