Senator Nova Peris

Remove this Banner Ad

I couldn't give a crap about your education or what you allegedly do for a crust.

However, if you want to make a point, you'd do well to structure it in a readable fashion, instead of a wall of words.

Again, do you willingly give up your presumption of innocence in the same manner in which you strip it away from Peris?
I wasn't aware I was having an English essay marked here. If the texts are genuine then regardless of the sexual content of them ,the fact is they imply misappropriation of funds and a racist ,anti-white mentality from a public figure elected ......sorry ,chosen by the labour party to represent the people in her Northern Territory electorate ,both indigenous and non-indigenous, Her adulterous affairs are her business but the rest of the issues that these texts imply should be up for public scrutiny because it involves taxpayer funds and a mentality not fit for public office.

Brilliant. A must read. Dont forget to look at the comments underneath. There's GOLD to be found*;

Lova Penis. How can she possibly go wrong when she has Australia's best-known bent, corrupt and sacked ex-solicitor; the nation's best-known alleged unconvicted rapist; the nation's best-known former convicted heroin-dealers' wife AND the former A.L.P. Federal Deputy Prime Brothel-Crawler pushing her barrow?

*Edited slightly for legal reasons lol
s**t, you're throwing all the toys out the cot now!
Settle down, Nova isn't out of News LTD line of sight yet.

You didn't have to post your comment from Pickshisring's blog. You were stupid to post it there, and even stupider to post it here.

See how you went from this initially....

.There's two issues here, one is the obvious misappropriation of funds for her sly shag on the side .

To this....

If the texts are genuine then regardless of the sexual content of them ,the fact is they imply misappropriation of funds

Very well done.

Grab a Tim Tam and give yourself a pat on the head.

As for what she said in a private email, whilst a private citizen...well, it's none of your business nor concern.

So, now I am changing my mind. I still don't like Nova... But...
News ltd was gained the emails, from someone trying to blackmail Nova? And then they published intimate details about her sex life and the wording, that wasn't needed.
Why did we need to know she sent a naked photo?

News ltd have been hammering us with the story, after previously telling us how disgusted we should be with the NewMatilda for publishing a story on emails.

So, now we have been told that there were no misappropriation of funds (I can't imagine why news ltd didn't try to dig deeper before blasting out the guilty until proven innocent mantra that they love), and that she just ate some tim tams on the side, and it didn't impede her job, or cause any problems. We are just left with what she said in the emails...
And what she said, doesn't hold a candle to Spurr...

You didn't have to post your comment from Pickshisring's blog. You were stupid to post it there, and even stupider to post it here.

Wash your mouth out! Pickerings article is a thing of rare beauty, pure art. The best thing written on this subject. Nails all the known facts in this case and confirms many things we didn't know about Nova (but suspected).

Wash your mouth out! Pickerings article is a thing of rare beauty, pure art. The best thing written on this subject. Nails all the known facts in this case and confirms many things we didn't know about Nova (but suspected).
It's so hard to know when you are joking or not.
Because you would really post that, and mean it. But you must be being sarcastic.

At the time of the investigation.
So there was an investigation, someone left, processes were changed.

Should they have imprisoned everyone who ever had anything to do with any of the spending? Obviously they were ALL behaving improperly.

"To suggest Nova Peris is an oversexed, slovenly grub using public funds to cheat on her husband would be fine if she was white, and preferably a conservative. But she is not white, she is black and a protected species, therefore will have the support of Labor and the Left media."

UNIT are you Larry Pickering???

Peris is and always has been a racist piece of s**t.

Absolutely vile, bigoted women who should be turfed out of the ALP.
Meh, you're the type of Australian she was talking about.

Didn't you racially attack Riseupaustralia's kids during a PM?
And you're complaining about someone else sending racist private messages?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahhhh no?
Ha, lying coward!

Yep, training up the ruckus crew about the differences between Sikh's and Muslim's must be pretty time consuming.

Do you use crayon drawings or just stick to plain pencil?
He did disappear from bigfooty during that, didn't he?
Coincidence?
I'll let you decide!

But no, seriously it was him with the spray paint.

Racist? For pointing out racism?

No racist for labelling one race with a sterotypical tag.

Noted it was a personal e-mail, however if you are trying to say it's not racist just a commentary on racism - you're either stupid or Slovak.

Aboriginal woman in a position of power, worst nightmare for some.

She's a senator for one of the big parties, she is nothing but a political milk arrowroot, just a number.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back