Senator Nova Peris

Remove this Banner Ad

you really are in fantasy land if you think Labor wouldn't have supported the US in Afganistan / Iraq.

Oh and i've never heard of a "legal" war.

Labor wasn't the government of the day, so your statement is hypothetical

Gough was a hopeless Pm but at least he had integrity. He was forever dumping dodgy dealing party members. How times have changed..

* Federal Opposition Leader Bill Shorten said Senator Peris had his full support. She is a great Australian..full support... invasion of privacy ..blah blah

* Senate Leader Penny Wong the publication of these emails is a gross invasion of privacy..happened before she was senator blah blah

These two sound like your average BF posters.

Again you are so one sided & selective that you have absolutely no credibility in any discussion. Its just acidic bile with you all the time. No considered or even slightly balanced comment.

Why do you bother anymore? You just so boring.

More like rat cunning and dirty tricks from the Young Liberal playbook.

i respect rat cunning. Plus i think at the time they thought it very unlikely he would win the seat.

Nova didn't have the support of the local labor party, she was just plucked from nowhere.

I have respect for someone like Ken Wyatt. He clawed his way up through the party machine, made it on his own merits.

Sorry coalition supporters , newsltd made the coalition look foolish once again

So 4 year old emails that only two people should have in their possession have been exposed in the 'public' interest. If not in the public interest then there has been an invasion of privacy. Hope someone sues.
Strange as I am not interested at all in other peoples sex life.
I wonder how News got access to them?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since this was all propaganda , do you agree the coalition is done at the next election

Yes indeed. I myself have significantly enhanced opinion on Labors ability to govern Australia in the wake of these revelations against poor Nova, and Bill Shortens full support of her actions.

May I add Henry Ergas. When will he defend the attack on this women's privacy?

Yes poor old senator Nova Peris-Kneebone-Batman-Appleton. The possible corruption and immorality of an Australian senator pale into insignificance compared to a media organisations exposure of them.

Last edited:
Yes poor Nova Peris-Kneebone-Batman-Appleton. The corruption and immorality of an Australian senator pale into insignificance compared to a media organisations exposure of them.
Cater, Ergas and an IPA Chappy whose names escaped me complained about invasion of privacy. Are you suggesting that the individual that they defended was deserving of his privacy but she was not?

The AFP were quick into looking into the hacking of the school which involved Abbott's daughter

If they don't look into this , imo " newsltd / libs/nats"

Last edited:
Yes poor old senator Nova Peris-Kneebone-Batman-Appleton. The possible corruption and immorality of an Australian senator pale into insignificance compared to a media organisations exposure of them.[/QUOTE]

You blokes like playing the man, woman. Who cares who she slept with that's her business & if it cost a few buck to bring a world class runner to spend time with aboriginal runners/children. Your mob in ICAC have proven to give it 100 fold in brown paper bags, don't here to much about that in the Murdock press. Was not any stories on old rupies divorse to young Wendy, plenty goss at the time none in rips papers tho.

I would like to add that I heard and read Cater, Ergas and the IPA Chappy whose name escapes me and had no opinion as to the rights or wrongs of their point of veiw. I do expect them to be consistent though. I would like to think that being public commentators who look to meld public opinion that they could not be accused of hypocrisy. Surely being men of their word they would be fair to all no matter race, religion or politics.

Are you suggesting that the individual that they defended was deserving of his privacy but she was not?

Absolutely. On reciept of these emails the editor of the paper should have got rid of them. Certainly shouldn't have published them. Australian senators have a right to undertake their alleged corruption without having their behaviours exposed to the people who vote/fund them.

You blokes like playing the man, woman. Who cares who she slept with

Yes that poor woman hung out for nothing more than a extra marital affair. All she was doing was her job, out of the goodness of her heart helping poor underprivilaged aboriginal kiddies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back