Prediction Sending the B-Team to Tassie vs Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Load up, send our best. It would be a great mental edge winning without Johnno and Zac. I'd also be looking to send Mzungu. In for Deboer. We need to win so we can give Pav, Fyfe, Mundy, Hill, McPharlin and Sandi a rest, 1 per week obviously.

Lyon always has me guessing, on one hand I think he is a strategic genius playing the long game - ie conserving the squad and doing the minimum required to secure a home final. On the other hand I have doubts and think the team is constantly struggling to win and we are barely holding onto form.

It's like our early games this season are a microcosm of the whole season: we came out and dominated early on but kind of coasted the rest of the game, were we coasting due to being out of run or was it a strategic decision?

Depending on what squad and the gameday coaching decisions may I will get a some of these questions answered this weekend.
FWIW, I think a loss to the hawks this weekend may give us a bigger mental edge for the finals. Keep the boys hungry and angry if you will.

In hindsight it would have been far preferable to sending the A team with a B grade attitude. Guys like Crozier and Griffin would kill to be getting a game at the moment and the A team turns up with their return air tickets burning a hole in their shorts. :thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back