September Daily Punt

Remove this Banner Ad

My last for the night ...

Lankan Rupee/Angelic Light/Buffering, Rebel Dane - trifecta

Still like to see him away from the Valley, but disappointing nonetheless.

Some query over the trainers ability to keep a horse at its top over a number of preps too...

Christ didn't they put it on Tawteen... bookies laughing all the way to the next Valley night.

Taking Sweet Idea in the big one tomorrow purely at the weights. If Dissident can carry that weight dropping back to 1400m while on a Cox Plate prep he will be a dead set freak. Best at EW odds looks to be Bull Point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quaddie.

Leg 1: 1,8,10
Leg 2: 2,8,10
Leg 3: 1,3,6,11,13
Leg 4: 5,6,10,12,15,17

Best at EW odds looks to be Bull Point.
I was gonna bag you last night because I think Bull Point is a bit of a cat, but there's plenty of ability there; big run. Not convinced he is concentrating 100% on the task of racing...

I was gonna bag you last night because I think Bull Point is a bit of a cat, but there's plenty of ability there; big run. Not convinced he is concentrating 100% on the task of racing...

Looked a star in his first up win at Caulfield back in Feb. Think his best is quite good but as you say is a bit of a head case. Thought it was worth a go off a low weight under handicap conditions. In the end I would have preferred Sweet Idea to finish 3rd so my win bet got refunded.

Looked a star in his first up win at Caulfield back in Feb. Think his best is quite good but as you say is a bit of a head case. Thought it was worth a go off a low weight under handicap conditions. In the end I would have preferred Sweet Idea to finish 3rd so my win bet got refunded.
Form out of the Manfred didn't really stack up though, went on to fail in open WFA class. This is what always throws me, because average horses can't do what he did in the Golden Rose. Thought he was just passable last start vs Cluster in Syd, but then runs a great race from the rear yesterday...

I've just never been able to get my head around the horse. Personally think will never see his best unless gelded.

Form out of the Manfred didn't really stack up though, went on to fail in open WFA class. This is what always throws me, because average horses can't do what he did in the Golden Rose. Thought he was just passable last start vs Cluster in Syd, but then runs a great race from the rear yesterday...

I've just never been able to get my head around the horse. Personally think will never see his best unless gelded.
It was the way the Golden Rose was run, which made the run of BP look so good. Probably the worst run race by a group of jockeys in a G1 in a very long time.

Runs a mile, surely?? Dam has produced Lightenuff, handy off-season winner up to 2000m...

If he does, the Guineas is over.
Certainly deserves to be favourite, not sure if it's over as such though. I think Zebulon, Almalad, Chivalry all have another big peak run. The one I am really keen on is Our Vespa though, would've run much closer to the winner had the jockey used his brain and decided to not get up on the inside of a horse who is clearly not all there. It will certainly run out the mile. I want to win big if that wins, and win if Rich Enuff or Zebulon win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back