September Daily Punt

Remove this Banner Ad

Certainly deserves to be favourite, not sure if it's over as such though. I think Zebulon, Almalad, Chivalry all have another big peak run. The one I am really keen on is Our Vespa though, would've run much closer to the winner had the jockey used his brain and decided to not get up on the inside of a horse who is clearly not all there. It will certainly run out the mile. I want to win big if that wins, and win if Rich Enuff or Zebulon win.
Our Vespa is the query no doubt, no guide at all in the Prelude.

Not sure when I last saw effortless acceleration like Rich Enuff though.

Sale Quaddie ...

$30 for 13%

Magnus Reign looks to get a nice sit off them in a crazy speed race, first up for Weir can be getting the choccies in R5 at the Valley.

Magnus Reign looks to get a nice sit off them in a crazy speed race, first up for Weir can be getting the choccies in R5 at the Valley.

Nah. I took it in an all up with Red Bomber. My money is on so it's no chance.

Rail out 7m, puke on tonights race, not touching.

Friday nights are always puke, but this more playable than last week IMO.

Besides, Weir will have "taken him to the beach"... :thumbsu:

At First Sight must hate water then :D

Magnus Reign going back.

Oh dear.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's how you get your tactics horrifically wrong and execute them perfectly.

Im going to have the one bet and one bet only, Son Señoros in the last, leads, wins. Taking the $2.70 on Sportingbet now, thinking it will start around evens.

Im going to have the one bet and one bet only, Son Señoros in the last, leads, wins. Taking the $2.70 on Sportingbet now, thinking it will start around evens.

Taking the poison odds on Red Bomber here.

Just shows the advantage of the rail tonight, gone on the turn any other day. Pay the man!:drunk:

How dare you have a crack at the track :D

I picked up four figures on the trifecta of this race taking SYT from Zipping then MJ/WBGY (had it around 25 times).

Zipping's run is enormous and I'll forever be in love with Williams runners & Nick Hall.

I should have backed Fawkner already as I hope it can win it this year, but I'm digressing, back to punting losers on a Friday night ...

Each way Tully Costa but I should be on Amarachi ...

Literally the worst track in the state. The bias is just embarrassing.

People say "oh but ..... won from the back" and that's only ever because they are all so intent on getting forward and they overcook it.

It looks as bad as ever this spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Literally the worst track in the state. The bias is just embarrassing.

People say "oh but ..... won from the back" and that's only ever because they are all so intent on getting forward and they overcook it.

It looks as bad as ever this spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its only when the rail is out, not like its like this every meeting.

Last three meetings at MV have been diabolical.

Rail out doesn't help, however so often the on pace bias is terrible.

meh, thats the track (small straight), do your form for on paces if need be. Agree when the rail is out its a terrible spectacle here though.

Flemington predominately a back markers track (because of the long straight) but no one whinges about that.

Last edited:
Wow wee, only run on race of the night, didn't even think they went hard, lol… learn your lesson kids, never bet after you say you won't.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back